Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure conservatives have got something else in the bill that will fuck over poor, or none white, or non Christian people.
No, actually is pretty much a basic spending bill to keep the gov't going for something like another month until a more extensive bill can be passed. That's when people will get fucked and the Senators on both sides will earn all that special interest money.

No, actually is pretty much a basic spending bill to keep the gov't going for something like another month until a more extensive bill can be passed. That's when people will get fucked and the Senators on both sides will earn all that special interest money.
There's no such thing as a conservative bill without slimy bullshit attached to it.

Ok, you're still 4 votes short. Dems are being retarded as well.
Yeppers: "this IS the liberals' fault, they need to come to the table!"
Me: "they are at the table, they actually have more support than the GOP do."
Y: "well they need more support, its still their fault."
Me: "........"
9a58f9a79297ca9f4347449a082b0c3a.jpg

Yeppers: "this IS the liberals' fault, they need to come to the table!"
Me: "they are at the table, they actually have more support than the GOP do."
Y: "well they need more support, its still their fault."
Me: "........"
9a58f9a79297ca9f4347449a082b0c3a.jpg
I said it's both faults slim. It's a basic spending bill to fund the gov't for another month. And partisan retards on both sides are playing politics instead of doing what's right. However it is more so on the Dem side this time around.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
:wtf:

They need 60 votes which means Dems have to jump on board too. Only one has so far. The Dems refusing to fund the Government over a DACA bill isn't going to play well back home and will cost them some seats in red states with Dem senators. Both sides know it's political suicide to shut down the Gov't for any long period of time (more than a day or two) and at the end of the day the single most important thing to all involved is keeping their jobs. Something will be passed by Monday at the latest.
You're terrible at this reasonable centrist thing.

Trump blew up DACA, saying he would revisit if Congress couldn't pass it. The GOP allowed CHIP (which costs negative money) to expire. They're taking hostages and trying to blame others for what happens to them.

The bipartisan bill (which had $1.1B surplus over what Trump wanted for border security) with 56 votes was rejected by Trump for not being racist enough. The GOP can't even get 50 GOP votes because they're trying to please the Freedom Caucus. (The same people a staffer called in to blow up the bipartisan bill.)

People who aren't so inclined to reflexively blame the Democratic Party as you will see who owns this.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
You're terrible at this reasonable centrist thing.

Trump blew up DACA, saying he would revisit if Congress couldn't pass it. The GOP allowed CHIP (which costs negative money) to expire. They're taking hostages and trying to blame others for what happens to them.

The bipartisan bill (which had $1.1B surplus over what Trump wanted for border security) with 56 votes was rejected by Trump for not being racist enough. The GOP can't even get 50 GOP votes because they're trying to please the Freedom Caucus. (The same people a staffer called in to blow up the bipartisan bill.)

People who aren't so inclined to reflexively blame the Democratic Party as you will see who owns this.
where did you read this on Twitter?

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I said it's both faults slim. It's a basic spending bill to fund the gov't for another month. And partisan retards on both sides are playing politics instead of doing what's right. However it is more so on the Dem side this time around.
The democrats have more supporting votes than they have members. GOP doesn't even have the full support of their members How in the name of Fuck is it not the GOP's fault?

Don't let the wording fool you, this is a question I'd love an actual serious answer to.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Status
Not open for further replies.