Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans for not doing the same thing with Roy Moore. Moore should not be in the Senate either. They are putting politics ahead of doing what is right.
Sure, but meh. Dems getting a *sudden* case of conscience because it works for them politically isn't exactly endearing or brave. Also, I think he's got to some how look contrite without looking like he's posturing.

Also, resigning didn't change the trajectory of anything when Jack Ryan or Bob Livingston played 'doing the right thing.'

Possible fed shutdown this Friday.

Last time I got some really cool pictures of the District.

I left about 10 minutes before some guy lit himself on fire on The Mall. :eek:

at this point, unlikely to happen. Most likely scenario is a two week CR that will fuck us after christmas rather than before.

Other scenario is a bunch of passed bills "in trade" for a passed budget that will fuck us, and our children for life

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
at this point, unlikely to happen. Most likely scenario is a two week CR that will fuck us after christmas rather than before.

Other scenario is a bunch of passed bills "in trade" for a passed budget that will fuck us, and our children for life

I still got cool pictures, and will do so again if they burn, I mean shut it down.

Also, while moore has accusers, Franken has a friggin POSED photo! & then in an interview,

"But Franken said he didn’t remember taking photos with these women, nor did he remember inappropriately touching them.

When WCCO’s Esme Murphy directly asked if he had ever placed a hand on a woman’s buttocks, Franken responded, “I can’t say that that hasn’t happened. I take thousands and thousands of pictures, sometimes in crowded and chaotic situations. I can’t say I haven’t done that.”

That's different.

fwiw, I think the peeps in MN need to make the decision on him, (conyers/MI too). DC isn't exactly a town of saints.

& if Moore is guilty of underage shit he should have his nuts ripped out through his eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.