Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wait and they wait and they wait for a chance to virtue signal. Oh it's ok that Nugent said that, he's just putting on a show. Oh who cares about a secretary getting a little pat on the ass now and then? Haha I love rolling coal because it pisses off the tree huggers!

WHAT?!? I GET TO USE AN INCIDENT LIKE THIS AGAINST THE LIBRULS NOW? FUCK YEAH IT'S CHRISTMAS!

They bitch and moan and cry that coastal elites look down on them for their religion and their values and their jobs and choices in entertainment but the moment you give them a chance to spout the same bullshit back they will latch onto that like their lives depend on it.

The problem is they're not good at it. They don't understand the reasoning behind people calling things out and drawing connections between culture and socioeconomics, they just see the framework of the argument. They know they're supposed to use these phrases when it's about rape or these terms when it's about discrimination but they don't know why because it doesn't actually matter to them.

They care about the win. They care about being smug over liberals and progressives because that makes them feel like they've accomplished something in the face of constantly voting against their own self interest for the betterment of those who stand on their backs.

That's the conservative justice warrior. The guy that thinks football players are just objects for their amusement and shouldn't be expressing anything on the field unless it's Tebow praying. The guy that says people in the cities that can't find work should just move somewhere else but if the coal mines close there won't be jobs in his small town anymore and damned if they should have to leave. The guy who gets angry about it being "MERRY CHRISTMAS" instead of "happy holidays" but makes fun of Muslims during Ramadan.

I have more examples but my bagels are ready.
Never rage on a forum on an empty stomach.

from meow on every time some anarcho-capitalist wannabe internet libertarian is sucking ayn rand's clit in public yelling about how if people would just vote with their wallets we wouldn't need government I'll be throwing equifax right in their faces. perfect example of an industry that controls a huge chunk of the economy but that we have zero ability to influence as consumers without government enforcement

https://arstechnica.com/information...n-this-time-to-redirect-to-fake-flash-update/

if corporate personhood is going to be a thing then corporate death sentences should be as well. dissolve the company, jail the executives, and distribute remaning assets to the line employees.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie and Jehannum
if he doesn't listen to an artist then an artist is clearly irrelevant

this is the same guy who thinks he isn't in a bubble while accusing everyone who isn't a midwest blue collar worker of being in one
Yeah he has no idea what he's talking about. Which is typical of those that lean right.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
People can wail and gnash all they want, but minimizing the decades of harassment and even rape accusations against a powerful person because Trump is a dick makes no sense.
Maybe go talk about it somewhere besides the "politics" thread?

Because it's clearly more relevant to talk about the victims' consequences, rather than the political ramifications of who he supported or not?

I mean, unless you're trying to score cheap points on THEM DAMN LIBRULS who took his money and kept his company in a sort of 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon's Sexual Assault game.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Status
Not open for further replies.