Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by xgator4u, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Oh oh oh! Something about seeing a steel worker in the Midwest as a "real, everyday American" but an art student at NYU as an "out of touch coastal elite"

Those assholes.

Mr. Asa gravied this.
  2. gravy’d :drool:

Ledboots, adi, Jehannum and 3 others gravied this.
  3. Never rage on a forum on an empty stomach.

Ledboots, pacojas, adi and 2 others gravied this.
  4. Uh no, it's clearly the best time. Don't blame me for your weakness.

Lambie, Duke and Mr. Asa gravied this.
  5. Are you mistaking @HipHugHer for @xgator4u?
    That was NFL cheerleaders...

6. I think I was trying to say something disturbing and creepy once and succeeded.

Ledboots, pacojas, nukes and 1 other person gravied this.
  7. Apparently.
    The-Axe-Man-Is-Deeply-Disturbed-Reaction-Gif.gif

HipHugHer and nukes gravied this.
  9. from meow on every time some anarcho-capitalist wannabe internet libertarian is sucking ayn rand's clit in public yelling about how if people would just vote with their wallets we wouldn't need government I'll be throwing equifax right in their faces. perfect example of an industry that controls a huge chunk of the economy but that we have zero ability to influence as consumers without government enforcement

https://arstechnica.com/information...n-this-time-to-redirect-to-fake-flash-update/

if corporate personhood is going to be a thing then corporate death sentences should be as well. dissolve the company, jail the executives, and distribute remaning assets to the line employees.

Lambie and Jehannum gravied this.
  10. How much public wailing and gnashing of teeth regarding this despicable human is appropriate and just, in your opinion?

11. pacojas, APRIL and my little brony gravied this.
  12. Eminem relevant again? :lol:

Lambie gravied this.
  13. if he doesn't listen to an artist then an artist is clearly irrelevant

this is the same guy who thinks he isn't in a bubble while accusing everyone who isn't a midwest blue collar worker of being in one

Mr. Asa gravied this.
  14. Yeah he has no idea what he's talking about. Which is typical of those that lean right.

Lambie gravied this.
  15. People can wail and gnash all they want, but minimizing the decades of harassment and even rape accusations against a powerful person because Trump is a dick makes no sense.

HipHugHer, nukes and Amstel gravied this.
  16. Maybe go talk about it somewhere besides the "politics" thread?

Because it's clearly more relevant to talk about the victims' consequences, rather than the political ramifications of who he supported or not?

I mean, unless you're trying to score cheap points on THEM DAMN LIBRULS who took his money and kept his company in a sort of 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon's Sexual Assault game.

Mr. Asa gravied this.
  17. :fly: