Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention shooting range targets don't move. They also don't talk.

It's not that this officer was out to kill someone today, but from what I know from that short video of the end of the altercation, there was probably a lapse in judgment. And when you're assigned a firearm, you must be vigilant in it's use.

Ya, we still don't know what led up to this. Dude could've robbed the store or just smoking a J on the corner.

Cop claimed the guy took something off his belt in the scuffle. It obviously wasn't the cops pistol so.......

He probably should've backed off and called for backup before it got that far. If there was another cop there on the scene this was a major fail.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Ya, we still don't know what led up to this. Dude could've robbed the store or just smoking a J on the corner.

Cop claimed the guy took something off his belt in the scuffle. It obviously wasn't the cops pistol so.......

He probably should've backed off and called for backup before it got that far. If there was another cop there on the scene this was a major fail.
All we can do is speculate.

Problem is, most people see this video and will "know" what happened and will decide right away that either the cop was in the right because the guy took something off his belt, or he's a cop and he's a blood thirsty murderer.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
1*HaxZCrfe_MId-ZOZ0zIaWw.jpeg

Burr, check what we got
Mister Lafayette, hard rock like Lancelot
I think your pants look hot
Laurens, I like you a lot
Let’s hatch a plot blacker than the kettle callin’ the pot...

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and HipHugHer
Not to mention shooting range targets don't move. They also don't talk.

It's not that this officer was out to kill someone today, but from what I know from that short video of the end of the altercation, there was probably a lapse in judgment. And when you're assigned a firearm, you must be vigilant in it's use.

OH yeah
Cops, being properly trained, and vigilant in the use of weapons,or any type of force,
Is ALWAYS the case.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
As far as I see, everyone here trolls at one time or another. I know humor is subjective but some folks just seem to want be outraged or offended 24/7 and call anything and everything trolling.
But hey. Handshakes all around.

I think some of y'all are overly generous in your definition of "offended"

Trump "GOD DAMNED DARKIES!"
Handler "No sir, you have to say something negative about the people every American should hate."
T "I thought I did?"
H "Nazis, sir. Talk bad about the Nazis"
"Oh, uhh... 'These are some bad dudes.' That work?"
"Close enough, sir"

Then the handler quit before he was fired.

If your first instinct is to talk bad about one group, and you have to be coached into denouncing the other because you spend the entire weekend getting blasted for not denouncing the actual racist group then your sympathies are pretty simple to figure out.

Trump is constantly in a cycle of saying what he actually thinks, then getting caught and backpedaling. The first thing he says is what he actually thinks.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Status
Not open for further replies.