Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess some "official" at the hospital had to pronounce him dead rather than a cop or ambulance medic?

You know how the cop counted off those shots?
"One, two, three, four, five...FUCK YOU!!!"

In his head, of course.

Eh. The media chopped the fuck out of the video to sensationalize it. Here's more complete stuff.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/hunti...olice-robbery-suspect-marina-uncensored-full/

Cop and dude were wrestling on the ground. Dude grabbed "something" off the cops belt. You can see it in his right hand but can't really tell what it is, they say maybe a magazine.. Cop had his pistol in his own hand though so he knew it wasn't that. Dude was still standing after 5 quick shots, fell after the 6th.

Perhaps. I saw the whole thing on there.

The Heavy.com link has like a 16 sec. video of the actual shooting, and like a 10 sec video of them wrestling before that. Still not a single video of the whole thing unfolding though.

Eh. The media chopped the fuck out of the video to sensationalize it. Here's more complete stuff.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/hunti...olice-robbery-suspect-marina-uncensored-full/

Cop and dude were wrestling on the ground. Dude grabbed "something" off the cops belt. You can see it in his right hand but can't really tell what it is, they say maybe a magazine.. Cop had his pistol in his own hand though so he knew it wasn't that. Dude was still standing after 5 quick shots, fell after the 6th.
Much better video. 6 quick shots and a delayed 7th.
Dude had to be high as fuck to need 7 shots to drop.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That video, from the security cameras, will be saved only for the pending court case as evidence.

Was the actual shooting video from a security cam? I was under the impression at least the 10sec wrestling part was from a bystander with a smartphone and a Twitter account.

Much better video. 6 quick shots and a delayed 7th.
Dude had to be high as fuck to need 7 shots to drop.

Assuming they were all hits. Likely not, even that close. Cop barely left enough time for the action to work between shots.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
We've all been indoor range shooting.
At that close proximity I'd be surprised if at least 6 of those rounds didn't hit his body somewhere.

Shooting range targets is a calm affair. Add in a massive adrenaline dump and a heavy dose of fear and it's not so easy.

The cop freaked and just started pulling the trigger repeatedly. When actually took a second to calm the fuck down and line up a shot, the last one worked.

Some of the first ones may've been hits too but unless they were in the brain or spinal column it still takes a little time to drop.

Shooting range targets is a calm affair. Add in a massive adrenaline dump and a heavy dose of fear and it's not so easy.

The cop freaked and just started pulling the trigger repeatedly. When actually took a second to calm the fuck down and line up a shot, the last one worked.

Some of the first ones may've been hits too but unless they were in the brain or spinal column it still takes a little time to drop.
Not to mention shooting range targets don't move. They also don't talk.

It's not that this officer was out to kill someone today, but from what I know from that short video of the end of the altercation, there was probably a lapse in judgment. And when you're assigned a firearm, you must be vigilant in it's use.

Status
Not open for further replies.