Official Maryland Meet Thread v.Baltimore

elpmis said:
Well, fly and I hung out last night. He drove about an hour or so from where he was staying to meet me at the local movie theater - I was there with my girlfriend and a friend of mine eager to watch "Wolf Creek", I'm a huge horror movie buff and if you obsess over my posts you will recall awhile ago I posted about how excited I was to see this movie one day after it debuted at an Australia Indie Film festival and got good press there. Anyways, fly arrived right on time and due to a packed theater the 4 of us were fucking jammed in all the way to the front and had to watch the movie about 5 feet away from the screen. To boot, the movie flat out SUCKED, it was a terrible horror movie, that sucked from every which way. I could go in to great lengths about how bad this movie really was but just take my advice and avoid Wolf Creek at all costs, it's retarded from beginning to end. I felt terrible because fly drove an hour to hang out, to see a movie he had never heard of, and it blew hard. But fly didn't care, he was spending time with elpmis, his long lost brother and lover. Let me explain to you the kind of man fly is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth.

It was a horrible movie and elpmis is an asshole for making me go see it. See the thing is, assholes need to be fucked. If not, they shit all over everything.