Official Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars Thread

long tall smiley said:
He was still hot to me. He changed over the years, especially if you watch the first season and now.

It was funky seeing another Hynerian...
Well, another male one, anyway.

Mondoz said:
And Invisible Man
And Good vs Evil
Etc...

And yet, they continue to produce such 'quality' 'sci-fi' shows as 'Scare Tactics' and that John Edwards show... :tard: :rolleyes: :mad:

ya I guess they needed room in the schedule to show reruns of stargate

Drool-Boy said:
ya I guess they needed room in the schedule to show reruns of stargate

And make a whole new series?
I don't think they're capable of getting through a single commercial break without showing an ad for either series.

I think they've realized that it's the only 'sci fi' stuff they've got left, and they're pimping the hell out of it to say "See? We're still a sci fi channel! Really we are!"

Mondoz said:
It was funky seeing another Hynerian...
Well, another male one, anyway.
It would have been cool to see an episode on Rigel's homeworld, but the cost of doing that right would be astronomical. Hell, the CG they tried to pull of last night with him was pretty bad.

And I think John Edwards was cancelled, wasn't he?

long tall smiley said:
It would have been cool to see an episode on Rigel's homeworld, but the cost of doing that right would be astronomical. Hell, the CG they tried to pull of last night with him was pretty bad.

And I think John Edwards was cancelled, wasn't he?

Yep. Lots and lots of puppets or Lots and lots of CG.. Either way, it would be pretty funny.

I dunno, that would be nice if it was cancelled.
What about that dream interpertation one? Did that one ever happen?

Mondoz said:
And make a whole new series?
I don't think they're capable of getting through a single commercial break without showing an ad for either series.

I think they've realized that it's the only 'sci fi' stuff they've got left, and they're pimping the hell out of it to say "See? We're still a sci fi channel! Really we are!"
At least they've started playing cheesey B horror/sci fi films again on weekends.

Mondoz said:
Yep. Lots and lots of puppets or Lots and lots of CG.. Either way, it would be pretty funny.

I dunno, that would be nice if it was cancelled.
What about that dream interpertation one? Did that one ever happen?
That show sucked so much cock. I watched part of one episode. I think it lasted a whole week.

You know what would be cool? If sci fi could develop an original science fiction series, in an original universe, with original characters and original stories.

Oh wait, they did that five years ago

Kevlar said:
:lol: There was none of that :p We seemed to talk about everybody on the forum and stuff in our lives.

Did he talk about me?
What'd he say?

Did you pass him my note in study hall?

Yes, I gave it to him, but he said he wasn't interested in seeing you doing jumping jacks in a thong.... :eek: :lol:

Mondoz said:
Did he talk about me?
What'd he say?

Did you pass him my note in study hall?

Kevlar said:
Yes, I gave it to him, but he said he wasn't interested in seeing you doing jumping jacks in a thong.... :eek: :lol:

You'd be surprised how many times I get that sort of response.

Onnotangu said:
i did not get to watch this sunday. damn relatives took over the tv.

From what I could tell, it's going to be repeated a few times.
Check your paper for local times and channels.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.