Official BF2142 thread...

In an amazing string of unfortunate occurrences I TK'ed a squad mate 4 times in a row last night. He was remarkably calm about the whole thing, up until he initiated a kick vote. :fly:

The first time he darted out in front of a guy and I sniped him perfectly in the head. The second time he bailed from my APC and ran behind me as I was backing up, and of course I squished him. Third I dropped a couple motion mines to take out an enemy FAV coming my way, and he intercepted them in his tank, much to his chagrin. Fourth was the best: I brought my walker, the four mines I was trailing, and an angry suicidal transport pilot right over to where he was hiding at the precise moment of collision/detonation.

It's like I had it out for that poor bastard.

thats freaking awesome.

the other night schmilk, myself and another clan mate were defending corridor 1, chucking grenades and getting mad ammo points when our buddy accidentally steps in front of me and my grenade bounces off his leg

two teamkills and a suicide, my score was -7 :( our titan pretty much fell immediately afterwards :(

Some fkr TKd me last night right as I was about to 5xRDX the reactor core, and then the medic that was 10 feet away wouldn't revive me. :( :tard::rolleyes:

I always get all excited and blow my RDX first. 5 isnt enough to blow it. So another recon guy always gets the core kill. :(

I always get all excited and blow my RDX first. 5 isnt enough to blow it. So another recon guy always gets the core kill. :(

Had I been able to detonate it I think I would've gotten the core, we'd already done quite a bit of damage to it prior. :confused: