Official BF2142 thread...

I got 2 more unlocks and now have the Engineer rifle. As I've said in the past: Knife-only servers are like stat-padding. :fly:

The AVR makes the rocket launcher seem almost useless in comparison. :drool:

After playing on the other team from April on a knife server I can now say that I've seen what her insides look like.

The AVR makes the rocket launcher seem almost useless in comparison. :drool:

After playing on the other team from April on a knife server I can now say that I've seen what her insides look like.

I was on less than a minute before my first death.... caused by you.

Uh, a lot.

I have 56 dog tags now.

90 unique Dogtags
272 Dogtags earned

i have only gotten to play a couple rounds on a knife server. i have been waiting for that server to come back up but whenever i play they are doing some other game mode or no one is in the game.

Knife servers are fucking gay.

you are gay.... no surprise. the last one i played was kinda gay actually, even though i was number one on the server.:p there were 3 people that wouldn't shut up over the teamspeak, what sounded like a 12 year old girl and 2 older guys who must have been in their 30s. they kept bitching at stupid stuff and were at the bottom of the server. i wish i had a headset sometimes just so i could tell people to shut the fuck up while i am playing a game.

you are gay.... no surprise. the last one i played was kinda gay actually, even though i was number one on the server.:p there were 3 people that wouldn't shut up over the teamspeak, what sounded like a 12 year old girl and 2 older guys who must have been in their 30s. they kept bitching at stupid stuff and were at the bottom of the server. i wish i had a headset sometimes just so i could tell people to shut the fuck up while i am playing a game.

You need a headset! We got ours from Best Buy for like thirty bucks.

I played the knife servers yesterday purely for the stats boost so I wouldn't spend a month playing catch-up with you guys. It's incredible how fast you level on those things.

I played the knife servers yesterday purely for the stats boost so I wouldn't spend a month playing catch-up with you guys. It's incredible how fast you level on those things.

"Did that midget just cut in line? I think he did. Did you guys see that shit? I think that stumpy son of a bitch just cut. HEY! Why don't you waddle your little circus ass back where it came from? You don't even meet the height requirement."

"Did that midget just cut in line? I think he did. Did you guys see that shit? I think that stumpy son of a bitch just cut. HEY! Why don't you waddle your little circus ass back where it came from? You don't even meet the height requirement."

Some fkr TKd me last night right as I was about to 5xRDX the reactor core, and then the medic that was 10 feet away wouldn't revive me. :( :tard::rolleyes:

In an amazing string of unfortunate occurrences I TK'ed a squad mate 4 times in a row last night. He was remarkably calm about the whole thing, up until he initiated a kick vote. :fly:

The first time he darted out in front of a guy and I sniped him perfectly in the head. The second time he bailed from my APC and ran behind me as I was backing up, and of course I squished him. Third I dropped a couple motion mines to take out an enemy FAV coming my way, and he intercepted them in his tank, much to his chagrin. Fourth was the best: I brought my walker, the four mines I was trailing, and an angry suicidal transport pilot right over to where he was hiding at the precise moment of collision/detonation.

It's like I had it out for that poor bastard.