Baby Official Battelfield: Bad Company 2 Thread

I was home sick over the weekend and got to play quite a bit. I'm level 20 and have everything unlocked for everyone except Engineer (who is an absolute chore to play IMO).

If anyone wants to "power level" BC2 style let me know.

Omg. I've been making fun of people with 20+ level. I mean... They must not have time for sex, right?

I'm still lvl 1 :( I just haven't been able to dedicate that much time, nor am I decent enough yet to level faster.

Omg. I've been making fun of people with 20+ level. I mean... They must not have time for sex, right?

I'm still lvl 1 :( I just haven't been able to dedicate that much time, nor am I decent enough yet to level faster.

You're just not flexible enough if you can't have sex and level at the same time.

Yeah, I enjoy that show. I laughed when he pointed out the importance of libraries and the technical documents they contain, and how after Hurricane Katrina no one looted a single library in New Orleans.

When you get a couple of the first unlocks, which are substantially better guns than the defaults, things go a lot more quickly.

The guns you get at later levels are just insane by comparison. The Assault class rifles tear people apart, and the Recon VSS with a red dot is lulzy.

Last edited:
When you get a couple of the first unlocks, which are substantially better guns than the defaults, things go a lot more quickly.

The guns you get at later levels are just insane by comparison. The Assault class rifles tear people apart, and the Recon VSS with a red dot is lulzy.
No wonder I'm getting slaughtered so easily.

doesn't feel as enjoyable to play as MW2 - feels much too gamey and less fun.

nah, i'll not be buying it. MW2 is still giving countless hours of enjoyment.

you'll shit yourself blind over this game for another 2 months until the next game with 4 hours of singleplayer and a multiplayer element with unlocks comes out

i'll post in that thread too saying mw2 is still fresh.

you'll shit yourself blind over this game for another 2 months until the next game with 4 hours of singleplayer and a multiplayer element with unlocks comes out

i'll post in that thread too saying mw2 is still fresh.

Nothing about MW2 is fresh. It's gameplay is simple and players are (almost literally) rewarded for camping or playing like a little bitch.

Nothing about MW2 is fresh. It's gameplay is simple and players are (almost literally) rewarded for camping or playing like a little bitch.

advanced gameplay is so good, that's why D&D was so successful outside of Games Workshop.

it's pretty difficult to camp in MW2, you ever tried?