Office Pranks

You're just bored?! BORED?! Damn... I feel so unspecial. Here I was thinkn' I'd made a gay man straight (a little). :(

Anyways, no need to upload pics. theac already has some. :fly:

:heart:

You know I would do yuo, with theac's permission of course ;)

Edit: And a camera rolling :drool:

We do a variety of things here daily but since I live with my boss it makes it much easier to pull pranks.

Last week I had to slide over all the living room furniture which was stacked up the 2 flights of stairs.

oh, a great one that doesnt sound great until done is taping his cell phone to the under part of his desk.

Start calling him and if its on vibrate it will sound like its on the desk and completely baffle him. It worked for a good 3 hours on one of our older co-workers

Is he afraid of anything? You could put whatever he is afraid of all over the office.

I have a coworker afraid of mice. So they took small bites out of his food, turned over his garbage can, made fake poo pellets to leave on his desk, and set off the mouse traps that he left. This was ongoing for a year and nobody told him that the office didn't have mice until 2 years later.

Is he afraid of anything? You could put whatever he is afraid of all over the office.

I have a coworker afraid of mice. So they took small bites out of his food, turned over his garbage can, made fake poo pellets to leave on his desk, and set off the mouse traps that he left. This was ongoing for a year and nobody told him that the office didn't have mice until 2 years later.

now thats some good shit!!!

one I got to witness recently was the changing of keys on the keyboard to leave a special message for the unwitting typist........ tape over the bottom of the mouse, ball or laser, stinky candles hidden in the cubicle, etc. Way too tame around here for my tastes.

Unplug their ethernet cable from their computer and see if they call IT to find out why they don't have a LAN connection anymore. If someone actually comes to fix it and finds that it was just the cable unplugged, the ridicule will be endless.

Unplug their ethernet cable from their computer and see if they call IT to find out why they don't have a LAN connection anymore. If someone actually comes to fix it and finds that it was just the cable unplugged, the ridicule will be endless.

I did that to someone before and the IT guy ended up replacing his whole computer:fly:

Stick one of those wireless vibrating eggs up his asshole when he's not looking, and then turn it on periodically when he walks by.

Stick one of those wireless vibrating eggs up his asshole when he's not looking, and then turn it on periodically when he walks by.

I'm pretty sure this only works if your boss is some sort of nudist version of Mr. Magoo. And since Jim Backus is dead, I somehow suspect your well laid plan shall amount to naught.