Office Pranks

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
So my boss man is out of the office today. My coworkers and I are trying to come up with a good prank to pull on his office....covering everything with post it's...filling it with balloons....

got any ideas UF? We need something we can do in a short amount of time that wont get us fired. :fly:

turn everything you can in his office upside down. pictures, chairs, utensils, keyboards, rugs, mugs, EVERYTHING that can be done, do it.

Send me your nude pics. that will surely get him riled up.

Sneak dirty mags into this desk drawers and stuff. Then when he comes back, ask him for something that would be in the drawer, so he gets embarassed finding them in the drawers. Or better, get his boss to ask himfor something in the drawer. Hilarity will ensue.

Defecate on his chair. Nothing is funnier that sitting in a pile of someone else's poo, for both the sitter and the observer.

The only time it's not funny is when it's your own.

Loosen every bolt and screw on his chair and desk to the point that everything is barely together. Then when he sits down crash. Grab the desk to get up...crash.

He'll be crying like a baby due to the compound fractures in his legs. Classic.

What's with you being all straight and stuff today?

I thought I would change things up a bit. I am a bit bored at work.

And tell me you wouldn't want to see her hot body in digitized form on your laptop so you can take it with you into the bathroom at work :drool:

I am sure eileenbunny would agree with me :drool:

And tell me you wouldn't want to see her hot body in digitized form on your laptop so you can take it with you into the bathroom at work :drool:

I was with you up until the jerking off at work part. The last thing I think of while I'm here is sex.

You're just bored?! BORED?! Damn... I feel so unspecial. Here I was thinkn' I'd made a gay man straight (a little). :(

Anyways, no need to upload pics. theac already has some. :fly: