FYI Office etiquette

You're probably not gonna pay attention to what I say but yeah that's pretty rude. In our team we take it in turns to make rounds of hot drinks (obviously not everyone does it equally but it's fairly well spread out). In any case I enjoy making drinks as it gets me away from my desk for a bit :)

I don't drink coffee so I don't make it, but I'm constantly cleaning up after coffee drinkers. They never wipe up their spills. :mad:

Out of the ladies in the office 3 of us have coffee quite a lot (me, another escretary and my manager). My manager makes me coffee pretty much every day but I rarely offer to make any for anybody but myself. Am I an asshole?

Yes. But it's got nothing to do with coffee.

Eurgh I avoid smoking with the one woman who does smoke. She smokes normal cigs and they stink way worse than my roll ups do.

I switched to american spirits a few months ago and they are noticeably far less stinky than normal ones. I try not to smoke in my place much but when I do, they linger much less and don't leave as harsh an aroma before dissipating.

I don't drink coffee so I don't make it, but I'm constantly cleaning up after coffee drinkers. They never wipe up their spills. :mad:

This shit right here. I HATE coffee drinkers for this. And, you know, that whole Starbucks-ruining-every-fucking-street-corner thing.