FYI Office etiquette

I make my own drinks and clean up after myself. My only break room pet peaves are people who use the last paper towel and don't put in a new roll, and people who make pop corn or something that stinks up the entire office.

Meh, some people seem content to be kitchen slaves. If it was actually a mess I might be inclined to clean it up but people seem to keep it spotless so there's no necessity for me to do anything. ^__^
so not only do you trespass but even when you're in a place where you should have a modicum of respect since it's what allows you to eat, you lack the common decency to scotch out your coworkers clean up a common area that you also make use of and have the audacity to call them kitchen slaves for taking up your slack

what kind of work do you do?

edit: never offering to reciprocate the making of coffee when they take care of you all the time does not make one a bitch, it makes one a cunt

I make my own drinks and clean up after myself. My only break room pet peaves are people who use the last paper towel and don't put in a new roll, and people who make pop corn or something that stinks up the entire office.

:lol: My pet hate is the toilet roll thing too. Me and my best friend share that annoyance so suffice to say when we lived together there was always a roll on the dispenser.

so not only do you trespass but even when you're in a place where you should have a modicum of respect since it's what allows you to eat, you lack the common decency to scotch out your coworkers clean up a common area that you also make use of and have the audacity to call them kitchen slaves for taking up your slack

what kind of work do you do?

edit: never offering to reciprocate the making of coffee when they take care of you all the time does not make one a bitch, it makes one a cunt

:lol::lol::lol:

You'd be interfering with union labour if you cleaned up a mess, best to let the professionals do what they do.

That's what I keep telling short guy, but he just keeps claiming that the professionals aren't ever going to show up. What kind of union is that anyway?