Office Depot Goof!

Got our two. Thank goodness we didn't pay $50 for them. They are much smaller than I thought they would be.

I opened one last night. We don't currently possess the 1/8" to 1/8" cord to run it and hear what it sounds like, but it sure looks like shit. The first line in the in the one sheet "manual" printed on fucking rice paper has "system" spelled incorrectly if that's any indication of what a high class operation this is. The box looks like a small pastry package with no noticeable markings. Did a company even make this or did it fall from the sky like that Coke bottle in The Gods Must Be Crazy? I'm thinking now that the $6 "mistake" might have been a way to clear this shit stock from their warehouse shelves. I highly doubt they sell this Mickey Mouse bullshit in-store.

I opened one last night. We don't currently possess the 1/8" to 1/8" cord to run it and hear what it sounds like, but it sure looks like shit. The first line in the in the one sheet "manual" printed on fucking rice paper has "system" spelled incorrectly if that's any indication of what a high class operation this is. The box looks like a small pastry package with no noticeable markings. Did a company even make this or did it fall from the sky like that Coke bottle in The Gods Must Be Crazy? I'm thinking now that the $6 "mistake" might have been a way to clear this shit stock from their warehouse shelves. I highly doubt they sell this Mickey Mouse bullshit in-store.

pwnt :(