Office Depot Goof!

Flamingglory needs to get laid.

Amen.

FG: Very nicely googled.

I understand chargebacks - I don't need a play by play thankyouverymuch. I was just saying if they won't take it back i'll send the shit back anyway and file a chargeback.

Besides, I don't have time to get all nasty at the office depot counter.

How do you find all the negative ALL the time??? :(

i would assume that they would not charge you at all and just cancel the order. is that not how it usually works? like everyone pretends it never happened.

Amen.

I understand chargebacks - I don't need a play by play thankyouverymuch. I was just saying if they won't take it back i'll send the shit back anyway and file a chargeback.

I distinctly remember you calling someone a bitch... you had time for that. :fly:

i would assume that they would not charge you at all and just cancel the order. is that not how it usually works? like everyone pretends it never happened.

Alot of companies, like our sister company, does an automatic dollar charge to the account to make sure money is available. After this hits I am pretty sure we have to process the whole amount to cancel the order in full.

this bring back fond memories of the $120 GeForce4 Ti4600 Best Buy pre-order debacle.

Best fatwallet deal I've ever scored.

Amen.

Meh, dude, this is what I do. This is what I've done for the past 3 years. I loathe people who shop, anywhere, anytime. You are not going to get a deal by being approtunistic with major retailers. I've seen absolute idiocy by people who think they can get a few cents difference.

Tell the world to stop being so negative. I'm just a reflection of that. I can do depressing as well.

That explains your mutual celibacy.
Im not as youd say celebate. 18 hours does this to me.

Wanna sell one? Or is the third one for the dogs since I'm sure they have their own ipod!

UPDATE: I just recieved my UPS package with the three docking stations and a packing list for $6.18 each. I guess that means they are honoring their prices.

Cola actually dominates the ipod. He won't let Willy listen to anything. Luckily Uncle Ryan is steppin' up to the plate this christmas.

willies my boy, gotta keep him up on things!

i got rollerblades for him to! lol

i cant wait till you have kids, uncle ryan, is def. gonna be the cool uncle!