Off to see an inmate

homie of mine got 30 months. off to bushnell for an afternoon visit. (it's about 90 minutes from here).

anybody else know someone locked up? ever visit? hear any stories?

Two people that I know where in prison at some time.

One I knew in high school, and he would try to call me collect from prison and I wouldn't accept the charges because I didn't want my mother to fucking kill me.

The other was a few years ago, I didn't go visit but we wrote each other every week for a year and he works at my second job with me. I actually think it was good for him. He took some classes and worked out a lot.

word. it's a shame he hadda go. but if you play with fire sometimes you get burnt.

i write monthly (he LOVES the bikini pics, LOL) and this will be my second visit.

says it creeps him out to see the pedos watchin like miley cyrus or some shyte.

he gets out in february. just after super bowl.

shawn knows him. really, really, really good dj who had an illegal side job, if you know what I'm sayin.

i'm off. peace out.

I went once with a friend to see a friend at one of those low security ones. Dude was doing time for Western Union and eBay scams. :lol:

i've never known anyone to go to prison and i've never been to the actual prison. my girl scout troop went to the police station once to have our fingerprints taken, and we got to see an empty cell, but that's as close as i've gotten.

i take that back: i knew a guy in college who got busted with some weed. spent the night in, and my girlfriend and i went to bust him out. as soon as he got in (his own) car, he found a roach he had stuffed somewhere and started smoking it before we were out of the parking lot. we were flabbergasted. :fly:

picture.php

He's a good dude. I don't think the manner in which a man collects a pay check makes one a bad guy. I was really sad when I heard he got popped.

it doesn't make him bad, but if you're going to choose to do something illegal, you have to be ready to take consequences that come your way.

He's a good dude. I don't think the manner in which a man collects a pay check makes one a bad guy. I was really sad when I heard he got popped.

this.

he's doing well. joint kinda looks like a college campus/high school.

with 20' barbwire fencing.

you socialize in what looks very similar to a high school cafeteria. was happy to be able to visit. i know he appreciates it. he out in feb.

he say whats up shawn. bim bim.