Odd sleeping

obligatory asian comment follows:

in feng shui the direction you sleep in can make all the difference in the world. You should try to adjust the furniture in the room to allow for the bed to face whatever way is "upside down" right now

Someone is going to comment on something oriental in this thread. I curse the person who read the above statement and immediately thought that. I curse you.

in feng shui the direction you sleep in can make all the difference in the world. You should try to adjust the furniture in the room to allow for the bed to face whatever way is "upside down" right now

I curse you. *insert J.A.P. joke*

I had an odd waking not to long ago.

I was asleep and woke up to find Randy the lamb baaing in my face. Scared the shit out of me. My wife had put him into bed with me while I was sleeping. She thought it was extremely funny.

so you're saying we should sleep vertically... like the coneheads?

OHHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD

FLAMING GLORY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART

you dont know how much this means to me :fly: :heart: :heart: :heart:

invoke my friend can work too, i know you love seeing shawn get corrected and all, but his response was not in correct.