Odd sleeping

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Recently Tish and I have taken to sleeping at the opposite end of the bed. Basically just doing a 180 and sleep with our heads at the footboard and feet at the headboard. And I find it very weird that we both have been getting some excellent sleep. Its like all of a sudden, hay! were at the wong end of the bed, but the sleep is fantastic!

real weird.

anyhoo... hi. how yall doing?

Someone is going to comment on something oriental in this thread. I curse the person who read the above statement and immediately thought that. I curse you.

My son actually slept 8 hours straight for the first time last night, my wife and I were thrilled.

My son actually slept 8 hours straight for the first time last night, my wife and I were thrilled.

That was the best feeling in the world the first time our son did that. We woke up that morning and thought, "oh god! i hope hes ok." :lol:

we thought he croaked or something. heh.

why do i get yelled at for blog threads :p

I do this sometimes. i wake up sleeping diagonally alot also. Wierd.

i'll take up the entire bed if given the chance. And when i do, i always sleep well. Untill Tish comes in and makes fun of me for my testicles peeking out from under the covers.

i freaked out the first time my daughter slept all night. i just knew she was dead. :eek:

and what possessed you to even think about trying to sleep backwards? i wonder if it has anything to do with the firmness of the mattress at that end. i wonder what would happen if you turned your whole bed around so that you were opposite ends but heads at headboard.

This is not fair. Why do my kids insist on taking forever to learn to sleep through the night (it was probably 10 months into it for Haylee) and Ky isn't even close. Did you have to do something special to get him there or did he just do it on his own?

This is not fair. Why do my kids insist on taking forever to learn to sleep through the night (it was probably 10 months into it for Haylee) and Ky isn't even close. Did you have to do something special to get him there or did he just do it on his own?

A shot of burbon in the milk bottle should fix that right up.

We just got him on a routine. Every night, we bathe him around 8, feed him around 8:30 (giving him an extra ounce or so) and he'll be up for about an hour after he feeds before he nods off. Normally he would wake up around 3 or so and be hungry, but I hope he keeps sleeping through. We also started using a sleep jacket thingy instead of a blanket, as he usually awoke when the blanket got kicked off. This is just sort of like a sleeping bag for babies, and works much better.