odd food combos

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
why is there no place that sells cheeseburgers served on a bagel? I made one last night on an everything bagel and it was awesome! it was actually a spicy black bean burger but you get the idea

have any good food combos that make sense on paper but are rarely done?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I like tartar sauce on fries

And sweet bagels (Cinnamon sugar, berry, etc.) with smoked salmon cream cheese

tartar on fries isn't bad...I like creamy horseradish on fries too :drool:

why_ask_why said:
why is there no place that sells cheeseburgers served on a bagel? I made one last night on an everything bagel and it was awesome! it was actually a spicy black bean burger but you get the idea

so basically you had a veggie patty on a bagel. 404, BURGER NOT FOUND.

I love to put Rice Crispies in tuna salad. It gives it a nice crunch.

jaxxor said:
so basically you had a veggie patty on a bagel. 404, BURGER NOT FOUND.

I love to put Rice Crispies in tuna salad. It gives it a nice crunch.

eh, it was late and I had no regular patties in the freezer...it was a burger at the time :p

why_ask_why said:
eh, it was late and I had no regular patties in the freezer...it was a burger at the time :p

LAME!

I like mayo on my fries. I had mayo on some potato chips last night, too. Quite good.

i love graham cracker crust with nothing on it. i'm craving oreo cookie crust right now so badly:( i'm also a huge fan of balsamic vinegar on fruit salad, it makes it so perfect :drool:

A big fat turkey sandwich with tomatos, lettuce, onion but instead of mayo or mustard I use peanut butter!!

SpangeMonkee said:
cheddar cheese and coffee. I know, it sounds weird, but it is really good. no, you don't dunk the cheese in the coffee. you just eat it along with the coffee.

that's an odd combo for sure....... does it matter if it's one of those half-caff double shot whizbang starbucks drinks or not?