Odd, exotic or ecclectic things you'd like to own.

the Carcano that killed JFK

James Dean's 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder

a small moon rock; I think it could make an impressive engagement and/or wedding ring

FlyNavy said:
the Carcano that killed JFK

James Dean's 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder

a small moon rock; I think it could make an impressive engagement and/or wedding ring

A few summers ago, a few interns here at the space center stole a security cabinet that had moonrocks in it. They were working in the lab and had all the proper access. So anyway, these brainiacs get the goods off the center grounds, and all the way down to florida, and then what do they do?
They put that shit on Ebay and get busted in a matter of hours.
Morons.

Drool-Boy said:
A few summers ago, a few interns here at the space center stole a security cabinet that had moonrocks in it. They were working in the lab and had all the proper access. So anyway, these brainiacs get the goods off the center grounds, and all the way down to florida, and then what do they do?
Morons.

BWAHAHAH those kinds of people work at NASA?

April23 said:
BWAHAHAH those kinds of people work at NASA?

You woule be surprised by the kinds of people who work for NASA. Their HQ building may contain an interesting cross-section of humanity, but the social dynamics never stray far from the 5th grade playground.

itburnswhenipee said:
You woule be surprised by the kinds of people who work for NASA. Their HQ building may contain an interesting cross-section of humanity, but the social dynamics never stray far from the 5th grade playground.

The accuracy of this statement is frightening.

Drool-Boy said:
Morons.
:lol: ding dongs

I wonder if moon rocks can be bought from the Russians...

itburnswhenipee said:
I went to Space Camp :fly:

edit:
space-camp.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, but all the extra anuses would be problematic.

WHAAAAA? I figured you would be the main proponent for additional anuses. Can you imagine the intricate docking procedures you could design?

Edit: SELF DOCKING!

bast_imret said:
WHAAAAA? I figured you would be the main proponent for additional anuses. Can you imagine the intricate docking procedures you could design?

Edit: SELF DOCKING!

I said problematic, not undesireable.
For instance, think of all the extra cash youd have to spend on buttplugs alone...