Odd, exotic or ecclectic things you'd like to own.

Sarcasmo said:
I'd like to replace tap water with absinthe. That would be pretty eclectic.

that would rock

that also reminds me of eurotrip. anyone see that flick? the scene with the blond kid in the backround marching like hitler made me crack up, i havent laughed like that from a movie since supertroopers.

thrawn said:
that would rock

that also reminds me of eurotrip. anyone see that flick? the scene with the blond kid in the backround marching like hitler made me crack up, i havent laughed like that from a movie since supertroopers.

:lol:

I loved that scene. I was actually surprised at how funny that movie was. The entire eastern europe segment where they have like 37 cents and are able to live in luxury was funny too.

Sarcasmo said:
:lol:

I loved that scene. I was actually surprised at how funny that movie was. The entire eastern europe segment where they have like 37 cents and are able to live in luxury was funny too.

that was hilarious. he tipped the dude a nickel, he looked at his boss and said, A NEEEKLE, I QUIT. it was great.

wr3kt said:
I'd like to own something April wouldn't eat.

ha! good luck finding that. she tried to eat my kid the last time we met up. poor little gimpy. she really misses her left foot.

ChikkenNoodul said:
But you save money on shoes!

sometimes. places usually make me buy both shoes, even though i only need one! like they wouldn't be able to sell the left shoe elsewhere. :mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Know how you always see just one shoe lying on the side of the road?

50% of the time = free shoe for her

that is my reason for saying "sometimes" in my previous post. :fly: i have a MASSIVE collection...thing is, she just doesn't fit into some of them, and the kittens i use to stuff the toe of the big shoes seem to get out sometimes.

Bubbles said:
Didn't he slap his boss before he walked out? I loved that movie......but don't tell Scotty, cause Scotty doesn't know.

yep. that song is great, completely perverted.