Odd Case of Sexual Abuse

b_sinning said:
13 year old son was having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend.
wtf? a 13 year old knows how to have actual sex? a 15 year old girl would HAVE a 13 year old boyfriend? wtf?

April23 said:
So the mom was wrong how?

First instinct is to protect your kids in that situation.
yeah... by beating the crap out of them for having sex at 13.
a 13 year old needs to be reminded to pick up their room. they don't know how to put a condom on right. and why was she leaving him alone with a 15 year old girl?
as a mother, I would have reacted a TOTALLY different way.

kristchan said:
yeah... by beating the crap out of them for having sex at 13.
a 13 year old needs to be reminded to pick up their room. they don't know how to put a condom on right. and why was she leaving him alone with a 15 year old girl?
as a mother, I would have reacted a TOTALLY different way.
QFT!

You have not taken into account the personalities of these two kids.

He could be very physically, mentally, or emotionally mature of his age. She could be the opposite. Its worth considering.

bast_imret said:
Haven't too much lately, due to the holidays and whatnot. It's been a couple months which is pretty rare for us to go that long without a visit.

DJ party in chi-town! Sweet! There ain't jack shit down here in Savannah except clubs that play top 40's dance hits, country, and hip-hop. The EDM scene is pretty dead. I'll probably get on my turntables this weekend and mix some tunes for pandora, she digs my grooves. BigDov liked them also (I sent him one of my CD's).

Bast I didn't realize you could spin. I've been meaning to hook up with you and grab a beer sometime but if you ever spin in town let me know and I'll do my best to be there.

b_sinning said:
A local Radio station was discussing a very odd case of sexual abuse this morning. A mom found out her 13 year old son was having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend. So the mom went out and bought him condoms. She's now charged with sexual abuse for providing her 13 year old son with condoms.

That just doesn't seem right.

Makes me sick. These "Politically Correct" a-holes are going to be the downfall of society. I bet the idiots that charged her with sexual abuse would be happy if it was their daughter that her son was banging and got their daughter pregnant! Fkn idiots...I wish more damn tsunamis would happen in places that deserve it!
I'm praying for tidal waves, I'm praying for a end. I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Ma please flush it all away, I wanna see it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in...watch you flush it all away.

:mad:

b_sinning said:
Bast I didn't realize you could spin. I've been meaning to hook up with you and grab a beer sometime but if you ever spin in town let me know and I'll do my best to be there.

Are you in SAV? Cletus said that he would host some of Bast's stuff so that all can hear. Now I just have to fulfill my end of the bargin :shifty:

Detman101 said:
I'm praying for tidal waves, I'm praying for a end. I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Ma please flush it all away, I wanna see it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in...watch you flush it all away.
:angst:

black people know Tool lyrics? :confused:

edit: A Perfect Circle?

edit2: Maynard?