Odd Case of Sexual Abuse

CletusJones said:
Oh, that's the most bizzarre thing I've ever heard. I can't believe that they would call that sexual abuse. Additionally, how did the authorities find out that she bought the jimmies for him?

I was wondering that too.

Every guy that called in said they wished they could have gotten laid at 13.

CletusJones said:
SW burbs, I'm about 25 minutes from the loop.
I'm from a small town in Michigan and we used to go there to shop and party. Probably havent been there in 10-12 years. Is Watertower Place still a cool mall? And the Science and Industry museum there. :drool: And the zoos. :drool:

Watertower still rocks. lots of swank and eclectic stores. the field museum is awesome, and i used to live across the street from the MSI

goddamn i miss chicago:(

fly said:
don't they see each other a lot or something?

Haven't too much lately, due to the holidays and whatnot. It's been a couple months which is pretty rare for us to go that long without a visit.

DJ party in chi-town! Sweet! There ain't jack shit down here in Savannah except clubs that play top 40's dance hits, country, and hip-hop. The EDM scene is pretty dead. I'll probably get on my turntables this weekend and mix some tunes for pandora, she digs my grooves. BigDov liked them also (I sent him one of my CD's).

bast_imret said:
Haven't too much lately, due to the holidays and whatnot. It's been a couple months which is pretty rare for us to go that long without a visit.

DJ party in chi-town! Sweet! There ain't jack shit down here in Savannah except clubs that play top 40's dance hits, country, and hip-hop. The EDM scene is pretty dead. I'll probably get on my turntables this weekend and mix some tunes for pandora, she digs my grooves. BigDov liked them also (I sent him one of my CD's).
Wait...

What do you spin?

bast_imret said:
yeah, it should be a good time. I'm going to go take a nap so that I can be ready to party later on. :D

JJ Lady said:
he can email the files to you if you'd like. Send him a PM and next time he is on he will either email or set up the FTP
just gmale me, my username @gmail.com

i can host for the forum if need be, i don't have a bandwidth limit persay...

CletusJones said:
just gmale me, my username @gmail.com

i can host for the forum if need be, i don't have a bandwidth limit persay...

Cool. I'll let him know. He's mixing drinks right now but maybe later if he isn't too drunk...