Obama's choice for CIA Chief???

I am not arguing that but I do feel that there are many things we do not hear about that should be public knowledge. We always hear about the great things America is doing and it is always twisted to favor our reasons. If we are doing such amazing things everywhere, why do we get so much grief from every other country? I know there are tons of things we the people would not approve of but happen anyways because we do not know. Hard to argue this side because everything is kept so secret. I cant even back up my claims with proof, so I guess I will just stop. It is just something I feel and I know I am not alone.

This government is greedy and you cannot trust things that run on greed. The bad things is, we cannot do anything else except trust because they say what they want and leave out what they want. I could just be really upset with the past administration and how it handled, well everything.

Other countries hate us because we are fat assed douche bags that sit around and hang out in online forums all day. It's not because of the CIA. If you had the choice would you prefer to let these agencies do their work and you not know about it or them not exist and it be on you to live like they do in Gaza never knowing when something really bad is going to happen on your way to work.

Are you serious? Basic American and World History are the facts. Communist expansion and the entire covert cold war fighting, The Endless war against the drug cartels, overthrowing countless evil dictators. The CIA was formed out of the WWII OSS which was directly responsible for items such as helping with many dissertations of German scientists that ultimately led to the Manhattan Project.

Are you serious? Those are the good things? The CIA fucked up every one of those. The only thing that worked against the Russians was outspending them. You really should read Legacy of Ashes.

On multiple occasions being on the bad side of things and seeing what alot of people can do when given the chance I'm happy to be a supported of these agencies. People are always quick to cast doubt on issues but are always the first to call when something gets bad and they are to scared to do it themselves or don't know how. Lets just get rid of all of them and let everyone protect themselves. Or we can have our neighbors watch our borders for us.

The-Three-Amigos-Photograph-C10101975.jpeg

395357088_4487ba8993.jpg

BTW, Im not saying there shouldn't be a CIA. Im saying there shouldn't be OUR CIA, it sucks a lot of ass and causes more problems than it solves.

I apologize sometimes that I have issues dealing with people who to me seem to understand things and have closed minds on the topic. I guess in my life I've been exposed to more realities and bad things in the world than the average person so my take is a little different because I've seen benefits first hand of all kinds of government agencies (when it comes to US protection). It's like arguing with someone who only watched 10 minutes of a movie and you've seen the whole thing. So lets just agree to disagree.

Other countries hate us because we are fat assed douche bags that sit around and hang out in online forums all day. It's not because of the CIA. If you had the choice would you prefer to let these agencies do their work and you not know about it or them not exist and it be on you to live like they do in Gaza never knowing when something really bad is going to happen on your way to work.

Why is that the only 2 options?

I apologize sometimes that I have issues dealing with people who to me seem to understand things and have closed minds on the topic. I guess in my life I've been exposed to more realities and bad things in the world than the average person so my take is a little different because I've seen benefits first hand of all kinds of government agencies (when it comes to US protection). It's like arguing with someone who only watched 10 minutes of a movie and you've seen the whole thing. So lets just agree to disagree.

I agree that we need protection but not blind fear protection. I never said we should do away with the agencies and completely agree with Zac, we need a revamp.

Cop out. One could also argue that you've been properly indoctrinated and are actually less able to elicit an unbiased opinion.

being exposed to more information and seeing the actual events is not being properly indoctrinated.

Depends on what information you are privy to. You think the worst fuckups of the CIA get released to you? No way man, that shit stays buried. So let's guess what type of info you could get...

what other options are there? How effective is an undercover cop is everyone already knows he's a cop?

For the last time, I am not arguing that!!!! fuck man, hahahahhaha

I just feel that, after the fact, we are lied to more than we are told the truths. You get what I am saying? Its not about telling all of our missile locations, its not about telling who our spys are and its not about passing out our secrets. It is about being held accountable for the fuck ups.

Random Agency - Hey, we did this, this and this...

American People - Do that again and were gonna make some changes.

They are just not held accountable for the horrible decisions they make because they lie to make them sound good and are allowed to make them over and over again.

Depends on what information you are privy to. You think the worst fuckups of the CIA get released to you? No way man, that shit stays buried. So let's guess what type of info you could get...

I'm not saying all of our government agencies aren't fucked up because they are all fucked up. And I don't get anything released to me. I'm just saying I don't care what kind of shady shit they do outside the US if it's producing any results at all which it is.

I'm not saying all of our government agencies aren't fucked up because they are all fucked up. And I don't get anything released to me. I'm just saying I don't care what kind of shady shit they do outside the US if it's producing any results at all which it is.

But what if that shady shit backlashes at the US? Do you still not care?

For the last time, I am not arguing that!!!! fuck man, hahahahhaha

I just feel that, after the fact, we are lied to more than we are told the truths. You get what I am saying? Its not about telling all of our missile locations, its not about telling who our spys are and its not about passing out our secrets. It is about being held accountable for the fuck ups.

Random Agency - Hey, we did this, this and this...

American People - Do that again and were gonna make some changes.

They are just not held accountable for the horrible decisions they make because they lie to make them sound good and are allowed to make them over and over again.

It's not the Agency you have issues with it the polices that various Administrations have created.

But what if that shady shit backlashes at the US? Do you still not care?

The shady shit is going to happen no matter what. The CIA doing stuff or not doing stuff is in no way affecting peoples hatred of the US. They just provide a buffer and alternate avenue to attempt to squash these things or keep them out of the US. They are in no means a fool proof solution.

It's not the Agency you have issues with it the polices that various Administrations have created.

Agencies, Administrations...

Anyway you wanna chop it up, the people in charge are hiding how badly they are fucking up by means of national security. Its like playing free poker online ;)