Obama's 1dt press conference

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
when asked about what kind of dog they were getting he said there are two criteria
one, mali is allergic so they need a hypoallergenic dog
two, they want to get a shelter dog
but, he says, "Most shelter dogs are mutts like me...so they probably won't be hypoallergenic"

+rep

/man love blog

I clicked on this thread thinking, "oh neat a new thread." then saw it was authored by SD and quickly assumed how boring this thread will be.

:fly:

when asked about what kind of dog they were getting he said there are two criteria
one, mali is allergic so they need a hypoallergenic dog
two, they want to get a shelter dog
but, he says, "Most shelter dogs are mutts like me...so they probably won't be hypoallergenic"

+rep

/man love blog

I think he just described a greyhound.

Theac, to the Batmobile!

I like the fact that he called himself a mutt. It means he's an American. WHERES THE RACE CARD NOW?

:lol:

Smart move getting a shelter dog, if that actually happens. He is going to make me fall in love with him.

Why exactly does he have to get a dog? Is that a requirement of being president that I missed somewhere?

During his acceptance speech, toward the end, he mentioned that he had promised his daughters they could have a dog if/when he won the election.

During his acceptance speech, toward the end, he mentioned that he had promised his daughters they could have a dog if/when he won the election.

Ah, well, in that case, why worry about making this happen when we all know that candidates don't actually expect to accomplish 99% of what they promised during their campaigning? :fly:

Ah, well, in that case, why worry about making this happen when we all know that candidates don't actually expect to accomplish 99% of what they promised during their campaigning? :fly:

Well, he's all about change, don'tcha know? :fly: