Obama

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
So I'm watching the news and they are talking about how Obama's rating have gone down because apparently he went to a Muslim school as a child.

Does anyone really give a shit? I mean his parents decided to sent him to a Muslim school so obviously he is going to allow terrorist to run amok. WTF?

Do I care? No, not at all.

Can I see why some ignorant people might care? Yes.

Does he have a snowball's chance in hell of becoming President? No.

edit: 500k marklar suckas.

Last edited:
Is it bad for me to think that "they" are putting him in the running because of these "allegations" if you can even call them that? I mean it just seems to perfect of a time to have this guy running for presidency. To me its like someone is trying to say "HEY LOOOOOOOOK!!!! we almost had a "Muslim" for president".

Is it bad for me to think that "they" are putting him in the running because of these "allegations" if you can even call them that? I mean it just seems to perfect of a time to have this guy running for presidency. To me its like someone is trying to say "HEY LOOOOOOOOK!!!! we almost had a "Muslim" for president".

Except for the fact that he's a Christian, sure, why not.

Who gives a shit what he is? Why does this even matter? That's my question.

"I don't wanna president who I can't relate to."

When you apply that mindset to millions of people all raised on the same traditions, including both morally and religiously, guess what? You end up with millions of people (a massive voting base) all demanding a figurehead that represents the primary influence in their lives: their brand of spirituality. Religion breeds controversy as well as comfort.

Except for the fact that he's smart, which means he simply goes to church to please the masses.

Remember the inverse ratio between intelligence and religious beliefs...

I'm not saying he's a "good Christian" or that it even matters, just that he isn't a plant from "them" in inflitrate the government and bring us under Shia law.