WTF Obama is crazy for sayin it, but good for him. v.WTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear about the taxi driver? Stabbed cause he was Muslims.

Mosque contration site fire in Tennessee was arson.
Y'all are just asking for another 9/11..

You are saying y'all like us on this board hate Muslims. We don't, quit trying to push our buttons because a group of losers in America are too dumb to not group all Muslims as bad. Just like you are going to us now.

You are saying y'all like us on this board hate Muslims. We don't, quit trying to push our buttons because a group of losers in America are too dumb to not group all Muslims as bad. Just like you are going to us now.

lol.. when some other Americans do something good, Y'ALL jump up and down screamin' "AMERICA FUCK YEAH", but when some other Americans do something bad Y'ALL distance your self from it quick.

Convenient nationalism.

lol.. when some other Americans do something good, Y'ALL jump up and down screamin' "AMERICA FUCK YEAH", but when some other Americans do something bad Y'ALL distance your self from it quick.

Convenient nationalism.

Because not all of us are the stereotypical American. Quit assuming shit it makes you look like a tard and its probably why you get so much backlash from us.

Just because you formulated a thought does not make it true and accurate.

Convenient nationalism.

Which is the same damn thing you and everyone else in every other country does. Your high horse is a pretty little pony.

Convenient nationalism.

there's nothing convenient about it. you are practically calling the lot of us here racists for the acts of some unknown people we have nothing to do with. I'm sure there's a few murderers running around australia so you must be one as well. see where I'm going here?

Because not all of us are the stereotypical American. Quit assuming shit it makes you look like a tard and its probably why you get so much backlash from us.

Just because you formulated a thought does not make it true and accurate.

That post could really use some punctuation.

Which is the same damn thing you and everyone else in every other country does. Your high horse is a pretty little pony.

I do it to fuck with you.. My true feelings of my country are very different than what you think they are..

Last edited:
there's nothing convenient about it. you are practically calling the lot of us here racists for the acts of some unknown people we have nothing to do with. I'm sure there's a few murderers running around australia so you must be one as well. see where I'm going here?

See how none of you are speaking out against it... come on man, let the Muslims be free!!

That post could really use some punctuation.

I'm ignoring this comment because you may cry for being called a hypocrite.

Anyways, I can sense you are not a happy person with your life and I'm trying to be understanding, but taking it out on us and America is just making your life even more negative and unhappy.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.