Thread Obama finally weighs in on Tuscon

Because it's fucking restricted, so the stuff becomes more pricey. The stuff that's not is in danger of being restricted so it's price goes up. 9mm ammo used to be $5 for $50 just a few years ago. It's not $11

I was talking about the heavy shit, not ammo. anyone can afford small arms ammo.
and where is there a danger of anything being restricted? it's alarmist nonsense

Check out around 6:10 for my argument she hints at. And I think her sarcastic point is actually correct. I think that is actually the point about the 2nd amendment.

Last edited by a moderator:
She LIKES guns, but does not think that people should own them. She said that she enjoys shooting them, but does not think "we" should be able to bring them home.

So I'm sure she's just being a smartass.

Dez, take of your gay glasses, she's REALLY anti gun. Every video I'm watching on her makes it SUPER clear that she's an anti 2nd amendment lib.

Dez, take of your gay glasses, she's REALLY anti gun. Every video I'm watching on her makes it SUPER clear that she's an anti 2nd amendment lib.

I know SHE'S anti-gun, but she put together that side of the argument very well. She might not believe it personally, but I do and I think she formed it well, that's why I posted it.

Well, if her sarcastic point is right, and Ron Paul is right in his assessment of the 2nd amendment (which I personally think he is, also reenforced by the Jefferson quotes you posted, G Shock) it would shrink our deficit real quick. There would be no reason to spend trillions on defense development, well at least government money anyway. if you have to maintain teh ability that private citizens are allowed to have access to any armorment available, it wouldn't behove the government to spend lots of money on armorment and development.

Damn I just solved the gun control issue AND the budget in one fell swoop. Alas my gayness will never let me become president :(

Well, if her sarcastic point is right, and Ron Paul is right in his assessment of the 2nd amendment (which I personally think he is, also reenforced by the Jefferson quotes you posted, G Shock) it would shrink our deficit real quick. There would be no reason to spend trillions on defense development, well at least government money anyway. if you have to maintain teh ability that private citizens are allowed to have access to any armorment available, it wouldn't behove the government to spend lots of money on armorment and development.

d*mn I just solved the gun control issue AND the budget in one fell swoop. Alas my gayness will never let me become president :(

Do you really want the effective army of the United States to be the layman? :lol:

"Goddamn mortars. I can't hear what the Bachelor is saying."

Damn I just solved the gun control issue AND the budget in one fell swoop. Alas my gayness will never let me become president :(
I'd vote for you on that platform :fly:

No, she isn't pretty, but she does bring up interesting points every now and again.

And why do you keep watching her?

Oh, I have my phone flipped over, and was just listening. It's not her looks, it's that she smartasses everyone and is a anit gun skank. I did not listen to the video you posted, I just youtubed her from my phone.

Oh, I have my phone flipped over, and was just listening. It's not her looks, it's that she smartasses everyone and is a anit gun skank. I did not listen to the video you posted, I just youtubed her from my phone.

Well damnit you missed the point of me posting it :lol: I only referenced Rachel that first time because of that exactly clip I posted of the points she was making. Not about her personal platform completely :lol:

Do you really want the effective army of the United States to be the layman? :lol:

"Goddamn mortars. I can't hear what the Bachelor is saying."

Yes. It was just laymans that had some of the latest armory when they drafted that line of the constitution. Why should it be different now that technology expanded?

That would destroy this country.

The people in this country hate each other. Give them access to whatever arms are available and I'll show you millions of dead Americans..