Thread Obama finally weighs in on Tuscon

i still don't understand how prop owners would ever know my gun was on their property if it remained in my car... as they certainly aren't going to randomly search my car.

Completely against this bill. It's private property. That would be like the government tell me I must allow people to bring their guns onto my property. That's big government.

Goes well w/ the castle doctrine, which states that my car is a part of my home. We have a lot of laws that are enforced on private property.

i still don't understand how prop owners would ever know my gun was on their property if it remained in my car... as they certainly aren't going to randomly search my car.

That's not the point. When I worked for AT&T I was told I could not carry in my car. I traveled to some hood rat places, that IMO my safety was at risk.

Goes well w/ the castle doctrine, which states that my car is a part of my home. We have a lot of laws that are enforced on private property.

What about the law that says my property is my fucking property and I'll decide what the fuck can and can not be allowed on my god damn property!

Wait. what happens if you drive your car onto my property. Can I shoot you for threatening my castle? can you shoot me for threatening your castle? Who overrides who here?

What's so bad about them?

Want to know what is so bad. I'll tell you what is so bad. Here is Reagon, a defender of the people of all that is good and democratic. And yet, in all of his years of battling the communistic hoardes. What does he do?

Drives around in Czars. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DRIVE CARS, NOT SOME RUSSIANIZATIONAL EQUIVALENT. CARS! NOT CZARS! FOR FUCK SAKES REAGAN YOU CLOSETED COMMIELOVER!

Never could stand it when he called them Czars. Should have just called them fucking Lincolns....

A person with cabinet secretary level power that didn't have to go through any kind of vetting procedures (I.E. Senate confirmation), Jarhead.
Incorrect. A czar is just a media term for various positions, many of them which have been confirmed by congress. Many of the "czar" positions have existed for decades, most of them under your idolized reagan, they simply didn't get that title from the media.