Hawt Obama Cheating Scandal

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
http://www.examiner.com/x-35831-Cel...photos-absent-in-Obama-cheating-scandal-Video

Vera Baker, a political fundraiser, is in the middle of an Obama cheating scandal. After a story release from the National Enquirer, sources close to both Baker and President Barack Obama are saying they have "indisputable evidence" into an affair.
This isn't the first time Vera Baker, 36, has been in the news for her questionable relationship with the President. Back in 2004, Baker served as Obama's campaign aide during his Senate race. While the two campaigned together, the Republican party questioned evidence of a cheating scandal even then.
"On-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence," writes the Enquirer. "Investigators are working to obtain the tape. If the tape surfaces, it will explode the scandal."
The article also contains rumors of cheating scandal stories from Obama's former limo driver. The driver states he drove Obama and Baker around during the 2004 campaign and recants more than one hotel rendezvous between the couple.

lol. I'm gonna laugh my ass when the Republicans scream bloody murder over this if it turns out to be true..

I hope it's true just because in my neighborhood he's seen as the second coming of Christ. I'd like to see him humbled some. I'm not happy with his job as Pres so far and want someone different in the White House next term.

I hope it's true just because in my neighborhood he's seen as the second coming of Christ. I'd like to see him humbled some. I'm not happy with his job as Pres so far and want someone different in the White House next term.

Do you really think it's going to get better after Obama?

I've lost complete hope..

I don't think any government would go to extreme tyranny. The military would turn against them and they know it. They'll just stick to changing laws in favour of big corporations and claim it's for the good of the people..

its funny cause he only beat out that other guy because his affair surfaced when his wife was fighting cancer during the primaries instead of 1.5 years into presidency.

id totally ride this pony

Barack+Obama+Sexy.JPG

Hottest president yet!

Meh, the cheating thing shouldn't really mean anything to anyone out of his family.

I thought it was lame when they went after Clinton for that.

Yeah, the I word came into play when that came about.

Impeachment. :omy: I'm sure the republicans/Fox News will try their best with this if it is true. Juuusstt like last time. weeee

If Fox News is saying absolutely nothing about this, then I find this scandal very hard to believe.