O Hai! Happy thanksgiving and stuff...

I'm probably about to be out-nerded here, but aren't those storm troopers?

The troopers are all clones of Jango Fett with a few modifications. Boba Fett is a clone of Jango Fett with no alterations.

Last edited:
How was your turkey?

scrumptious and juicy. Dry rub of spicy cajun something and like, salt. But I was busy doing the dishes in the kitchen, refilling drinks, etc. Basically living in the kitchen (like a woman should, rite?) and so I didn't overeat lolol.

However, there were 3 sweet potato pies, key lime pie, apple and cherry :drool: and that's all I needed really.

Family is still here, but they fly out tomorrow. I can live in peace till christmas break which is 3 weeks away. Ridiculous.

How was yours?

Last edited:
I am hungover today actually :

I got drunk in front of my dad for the first time ever friday. We went to an awesome blues shack that we go to every thanksgiving and my uncle and I took care of 2 forties between us lolol. Last night was 100% sober, though :|

I got drunk in front of my dad for the first time ever friday. We went to an awesome blues shack that we go to every thanksgiving and my uncle and I took care of 2 forties between us lolol. Last night was 100% sober, though :|

besides getting wasted I had a rather interesting night...a chick I barely know asked me to kiss her...she's pretty cute so I obliged her...I later ended up at a strip club, dragged there by a buddy, and a hot stripper gave me her number, 100% unsolicited :lol:

besides getting wasted I had a rather interesting night...a chick I barely know asked me to kiss her...she's pretty cute so I obliged her...I later ended up at a strip club, dragged there by a buddy, and a hot stripper gave me her number, 100% unsolicited :lol:

Eww. Am I the only one that thinks thats ewwww?

here's your baller cred :rolleyes:

<baller>

:heart::heart: