O Hai! Happy thanksgiving and stuff...

awwwwwwwwww...where have you been? :( it's my favorite hottie. what's up? happy thanksgiving!!! STICK AROUND, YOU BUM. :heart:

Hi Thorn!!! :wave:

Things are going well. I had surgery about 3 weeks ago and I'm recovering just fine.

Fatburger is good, he started a new job on Monday and it's sooooooooooo exciting!! (not to mention it's 30% more then he was making before)

How are you?? :kiss:

happy tday! just got back from my dad's and about to hit my bar up the street for football and drinks

thanksgiving is sitting at home Miles away from family and drinking till you can't feel feelings anymore.

I can agree there, aced a test today and have nowhere to go. All my friends faded, so I'm sitting here doing fuck all.

Do I go out for 35 minutes before bars close? I think not.

Fuck.

Hi Thorn!!! :wave:

Things are going well. I had surgery about 3 weeks ago and I'm recovering just fine.

Fatburger is good, he started a new job on Monday and it's sooooooooooo exciting!! (not to mention it's 30% more then he was making before)

How are you?? :kiss:

surgery what surgery? do i need to come up there and kiss away any owies??

how exciting for fat to have a new job!! we know that excitement...spange got an AWESOME job a couple of months ago!! yay all of us!!

you need to stop by more often. :shakes finger:

surgery what surgery? do i need to come up there and kiss away any owies??

how exciting for fat to have a new job!! we know that excitement...spange got an AWESOME job a couple of months ago!! yay all of us!!

you need to stop by more often. :shakes finger:

They had to fix my inside girlie bits. After a year and a half of trying to have a baby they figured it was time to investigate. They ended up removing part of my uterus and found that I have a completely blocked fallopain tube :eek:

Anyway they aer only giving us 2 more months until they want to In-Vitro... not sure what these docs are thinking, but at 12k a pop... unless they're paying... :confused:

They had to fix my inside girlie bits. After a year and a half of trying to have a baby they figured it was time to investigate. They ended up removing part of my uterus and found that I have a completely blocked fallopain tube :eek:

Anyway they aer only giving us 2 more months until they want to In-Vitro... not sure what these docs are thinking, but at 12k a pop... unless they're paying... :confused:

:heart: I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep fingers crossed you can get a kid on your own.

Well, that kinda stinks. :heart:

IVF is covered by heath insurance in Massachusetts, just as an FYI.

It's a LOT of money to pay on a roll of the dice.

this is why cloning is needed for some people.

and genetic therapy to make ultra cuet burger baby.

You cannot even begin to comprehend the dangers that you are in meddling in.

Is this what you want our city streets to look like? Madness.

196474add3b2cf9c.jpg