FYI NZB/Usenet Site...

So the comment sharing system is pretty cool. All comments from all NZB sites who have it enabled are posted to a specific newsgroup, then each site downloads and processes everyone else's comments. As of now, I'm still about 18 days behind, but it should be caught up to current in the next few days.

ever since the crackdown and the main sites going down, its tough to find legitimate posts. :(

That's the idea behind the comment system. But what are you looking for CP and SB usually finds everything I wantz...

BTW, the feature that I love from CP that is missing in SB for some reason, is the ability for them to detect a SAB download that failed. CP goes and grabs a different one. SB just says it was snatched and looks dumb.

That's the idea behind the comment system. But what are you looking for CP and SB usually finds everything I wantz...

BTW, the feature that I love from CP that is missing in SB for some reason, is the ability for them to detect a SAB download that failed. CP goes and grabs a different one. SB just says it was snatched and looks dumb.

Hmmm, it looks like there may be a fork that handles this in SB.

http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8725

Yeah. I think I have to rebuild the webserver. I was having some issues with an upgrade. I got on IRC and the guys walked me through how to fix it. But then I ended up with a bug that deleted a ton of critical files. :(

Yeah. I think I have to rebuild the webserver. I was having some issues with an upgrade. I got on IRC and the guys walked me through how to fix it. But then I ended up with a bug that deleted a ton of critical files. :(

No worries, I did find an alternate site to use in the mean time, thx for the hard work bro!

do you all have trouble finding sites or something? I have registration on about 30, all of which are roughly equivalent to eachother.

If you guys haven't upgraded to the latest SAB, do it now! They have added auto-submit voting at stuff to your favorite indexer. You can mark media bad and/or add quality ratings. Then you can have SAB filter from other's ratings.

Its awesome.