NYE in Savannah PICS!

bast_imret said:
I took JJ to a all you can eat lobstar deal a couple years ago. IT was liek $35 for the dinner. She went through about 5 lobstars. She is a fiend.

Ummm I think it was 7...Mmmm....All you can eat lobster :drool:

I am a fiend. The first time Bast ever had lobster with me and my mother I had to instruct him on the proper lobster eating technics. I am lobster fiend!

bast_imret said:
She doesn't like them, along with a vast majority of seafood.

You should have seen the ones at the store though. They had one that was up to 8.5lbs :eek: It's claw weighed as much as my little lobstar. But that's ok, I didn't feel like paying $100 for it.

I do so like seafood. I eat fish all the time. :D

Pandora said:
:mad: Am not. Bast said I didn't like it and I do, at what point in his post did he say when I did or didn't? And I bet I've had more seafood in the past two weeks than you have missy, so husha yo mouth.

Whoa...testy! Better check out Dov's testosterone thread ;)

How much seafood have you had in the past 2 weeks?

JJ Lady said:
Whoa...testy! Better check out Dov's testosterone thread ;)

How much seafood have you had in the past 2 weeks?

I've had it at three different meals. Two of which were at my request ktx.

Had swordfish on Christmas Eve
Had sushi at Rice & Company on the 26th....mmmm Tampa rolls & spider rolls
Had scrimpies at your place.

Pandora said:
I've had it at three different meals. Two of which were at my request ktx.

Had swordfish on Christmas Eve
Had sushi at Rice & Company on the 26th....mmmm Tampa rolls & spider rolls
Had scrimpies at your place.

So we are tied my dear :)

Sushi! :drool: mmmm...now I want sushi again!

My wife and I don't celebrate New Years Eve like we use to after a bad New Years Eve a few years ago. We were leaving a friends house and a cop pulled us over. He said our head light was blinking. It wasn't but I agreed to getting a warning on it. He then said he smelled smoke and wanted to search the car. None of us were smoking and I was driving my wife's , at the time my girlfriends car. I noticed that he pulled us over 100 yards past the sign that was the end of his jurisdiction. So I said, it wasn't my car but aren't you out of your jurisdiction and none of us were smoking so he could search the car if he had a third party witness as is my right to request. So he slammed me across the hood of the car and frisked me down and threw me in the back of his car for being hostile. "WTF! I was totally open and never raised my voice or anything" He then called in 5 more police cars and locked each of us the back of a different car and made us wait over an hour for a drug dog to show up.

There was no drugs in the car at all.

He then kept going from the trunk of his car to our car "searching" a few times. Even though none of us had said he could search the car yet. Finally a drug dog showed up walked around the car twice and he yanked us out of the car saying it had indicated drugs. So him and all the cops ripped the car apart throwing everything on the ground. He came back carrying a baggie of pot that none of had ever seen and said because it was my girlfriends car she was going to jail. I said take me instead so he slammed across the car a few times and kept trying to pick a fight with me yelling in my face about me being a trouble maker as the other cops stood by laughing and bullshitting with each other. There was no way I was going to fight a cop especially with a bunch of them standing by ready to beat me down. Finally he took her in and left us by the side of the road to pick everything up. We spent the rest of the night bailing her out.

When she went to court the judge didn't give a shit about the first illegal "search" or the fact the cops we're out of their jurisdiction. He did say the arresting asshole wasn't there becuase he was facing charges for planting drugs and abusing a suspect. Go figure. The judge didn't give a crap about our story he just gave her a huge fine and a year probabtion. It's all about them getting money.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
My wife and I don't celebrate New Years Eve like we use to after a bad New Years Eve a few years ago. We were leaving a friends house and a cop pulled us over. He said our head light was blinking. It wasn't but I agreed to getting a warning on it. He then said he smelled smoke and wanted to search the car. None of us were smoking and I was driving my wife's , at the time my girlfriends car. I noticed that he pulled us over 100 yards past the sign that was the end of his jurisdiction. So I said, it wasn't my car but aren't you out of your jurisdiction and none of us were smoking so he could search the car if he had a third party witness as is my right to request. So he slammed me across the hood of the car and frisked me down and threw me in the back of his car for being hostile. "WTF! I was totally open and never raised my voice or anything" He then called in 5 more police cars and locked each of us the back of a different car and made us wait over an hour for a drug dog to show up.

There was no drugs in the car at all.

He then kept going from the trunk of his car to our car "searching" a few times. Even though none of us had said he could search the car yet. Finally a drug dog showed up walked around the car twice and he yanked us out of the car saying it had indicated drugs. So him and all the cops ripped the car apart throwing everything on the ground. He came back carrying a baggie of pot that none of had ever seen and said because it was my girlfriends car she was going to jail. I said take me instead so he slammed across the car a few times and kept trying to pick a fight with me yelling in my face about me being a trouble maker as the other cops stood by laughing and bullshitting with each other. There was no way I was going to fight a cop especially with a bunch of them standing by ready to beat me down. Finally he took her in and left us by the side of the road to pick everything up. We spent the rest of the night bailing her out.

When she went to court the judge didn't give a shit about the first illegal "search" or the fact the cops we're out of their jurisdiction. He did say the arresting asshole wasn't there becuase he was facing charges for planting drugs and abusing a suspect. Go figure. The judge didn't give a crap about our story he just gave her a huge fine and a year probabtion. It's all about them getting money.

Holy crap!! What a bunch of shit! Bastards! :mad: Stupid drug war is all about cops, lawyers and lawmakers getting $$ anyway. They need to be keeping the murderers in jail, not stoners.

BigDov said:
Maguro and sake for sure....... :drool: :drool: Among MANY other things at the sushi bar :heart: SUSHI!!!
mmmmmhmmmm :drool:
god i love sushi. i could eat it every day of the week. dragon rolls, sake chirashi, unagi-don, ika nigiri, omg.....:drool:++