NYE in Savannah PICS!

Thunderbolt! Kapow! lol

Anyway, we live in Pooler, right by the Home depot and Walmart, on the opposite side of 95 from the airport.

BigDov said:
Magnets? What am I missing here?
you got a lobster you got a magnet
lobster has antennae but don't you grab it
magnet made of steel
lobster made of meat!!!!

you got a lobster you got a magnet
if a lobster hungry he eat a rabbit
rabbit made of steel
lobster has a beak!

don't put a lobster on a plate
he'll use his magnet to escape
he'll jump right up and bite your ear
and then he'll claw your
EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOBSTER STICKS TO MAGNET!

Drool-Boy said:
I see the lobsters, but where are the magnets?

On the fridge, duh! We had to take special precautions to make sure that the lobsters did not get too close to the fridge door, or we would have had problems. Though the lobsters were small, so their attractive powers were minimized.

Edit: I'm so pissed I didn't think of that for a picture though. Gah!

BigDov said:
:haaay: yourself!!! I've got a very special pic of you in pm's that I'm going to be keeping for a long time :lol: Your impersonation of the :cran: smilie is second to none man :D

:heart:

oh god. I should have guessed she'd send that to you. :elfpenis: I AM MASTER THESPIAN!!!

Pandora said:
Not pretty, scarrah with verrah BIG KNIFE!!! :fly:
You should have seen all the lobster juice squirting across the table as they ripped into them.....ewwwwwwww! :(
do you not like 'em? allergy? why did they gimp you out into not getting one in the pic? (lobster, I mean)

Harper said:
do you not like 'em? allergy? why did they gimp you out into not getting one in the pic? (lobster, I mean)

She doesn't like them, along with a vast majority of seafood.

You should have seen the ones at the store though. They had one that was up to 8.5lbs :eek: It's claw weighed as much as my little lobstar. But that's ok, I didn't feel like paying $100 for it.

JJ Lady said:
TheAc getting a little too friendly with his:
tongue2vh.jpg
HOT. rest of series?

bast_imret said:
She doesn't like them, along with a vast majority of seafood.

You should have seen the ones at the store though. They had one that was up to 8.5lbs :eek: It's claw weighed as much as my little lobstar. But that's ok, I didn't feel like paying $100 for it.
holy crap, thats a LOT of lobster.

I took JJ to a all you can eat lobstar deal a couple years ago. IT was liek $35 for the dinner. She went through about 5 lobstars. She is a fiend.