NYE in Savannah PICS!

P

PinkysAvenger

you didnt make the lobsters stand on their heads?

shame

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
PinkysAvenger said:
you didnt make the lobsters stand on their heads?

shame

I tried, but they kept pinching my dick.

Oh, wait. THEIR heads! Dammit.

Last edited:

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
JJ Lady said:
Why do I get these things that others don't, maybe because I understand the whole "Typing issue" What B meant is that he hopes the cop is in a pound you in the ass prison somewhere.

Right?

Yes. Thank you.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
JJ Lady said:
Wow were you in Derrion? Sounds familiar...I got a $900 speeding ticket there...

I've gotten $340 speeding ticket there. The cops there suck so bad. Another time I was rding with a friend in a loaner car a shady autoshop gave him. The stupid cruise control got stuck on and the car kept speeding up and we couldn't get it to cut it out. Of course the cop said that was a bullshit excuse. My friend didn't tell me in adavance that the auto shop that gave him the loaner didn't actually give him any paperwork to say he had the car legally. I was so afraid the plates were going to come back saying the car was stolen and the autoshop had screwed us. But we lucked out and the cops let us go with another huge speeding ticket.

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
fly said:
First you don't come see me, now this. That's it, Im killing your cats. All 42 of them. Crazy cat lady.

Save liddle, aka "squeek toy" she's silly.

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Pandora said:
Yeah well you don't come see me either! :p

And my cats are trained to kill, I wouldn't touch them if I were you... :shifty:

liddle will squeek at him

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Pandora said:
Yeah well you don't come see me either! :p

And my cats are trained to kill, I wouldn't touch them if I were you... :shifty:
Yeah, I'll bring the flame thrower. Thanks for the tip.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
JJ Lady said:
Well since I requested that you not post a pic of your "manhood" I'm assuing that you are the one giving...that does nothing to defend the fact that you are a man....

;) :fly:
How about the fact that I have a gif of a man's penis, and it isn't mine...