NYE in Savannah PICS!

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
44
Savannah, GA
I didn't know you guys were going to be in Savannah. Where in town doe bast live? I live in Thunderbolt on the way to the beach.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Thunderbolt! Kapow! lol

Anyway, we live in Pooler, right by the Home depot and Walmart, on the opposite side of 95 from the airport.
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
44
Savannah, GA
bast_imret said:
Thunderbolt! Kapow! lol

Anyway, we live in Pooler, right by the Home depot and Walmart, on the opposite side of 95 from the airport.

My sister lives down highway 80 from you in Eden.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
BigDov said:
Magnets? What am I missing here?
you got a lobster you got a magnet
lobster has antennae but don't you grab it
magnet made of steel
lobster made of meat!!!!

you got a lobster you got a magnet
if a lobster hungry he eat a rabbit
rabbit made of steel
lobster has a beak!

don't put a lobster on a plate
he'll use his magnet to escape
he'll jump right up and bite your ear
and then he'll claw your
EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOBSTER STICKS TO MAGNET!
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Drool-Boy said:
I see the lobsters, but where are the magnets?

On the fridge, duh! We had to take special precautions to make sure that the lobsters did not get too close to the fridge door, or we would have had problems. Though the lobsters were small, so their attractive powers were minimized.


Edit: I'm so pissed I didn't think of that for a picture though. Gah!


BigDov said:
:haaay: yourself!!! I've got a very special pic of you in pm's that I'm going to be keeping for a long time :lol: Your impersonation of the :cran: smilie is second to none man :D

:heart:


oh god. I should have guessed she'd send that to you. :elfpenis: I AM MASTER THESPIAN!!!
 
H

Harper

Guest
Pandora said:
Not pretty, scarrah with verrah BIG KNIFE!!! :fly:
You should have seen all the lobster juice squirting across the table as they ripped into them.....ewwwwwwww! :(
do you not like 'em? allergy? why did they gimp you out into not getting one in the pic? (lobster, I mean)
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Harper said:
do you not like 'em? allergy? why did they gimp you out into not getting one in the pic? (lobster, I mean)

She doesn't like them, along with a vast majority of seafood.

You should have seen the ones at the store though. They had one that was up to 8.5lbs :eek: It's claw weighed as much as my little lobstar. But that's ok, I didn't feel like paying $100 for it.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
JJ Lady said:
TheAc getting a little too friendly with his:
tongue2vh.jpg
HOT. rest of series?
 
H

Harper

Guest
bast_imret said:
She doesn't like them, along with a vast majority of seafood.

You should have seen the ones at the store though. They had one that was up to 8.5lbs :eek: It's claw weighed as much as my little lobstar. But that's ok, I didn't feel like paying $100 for it.
holy crap, thats a LOT of lobster.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
I took JJ to a all you can eat lobstar deal a couple years ago. IT was liek $35 for the dinner. She went through about 5 lobstars. She is a fiend.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
bast_imret said:
I took JJ to a all you can eat lobstar deal a couple years ago. IT was liek $35 for the dinner. She went through about 5 lobstars. She is a fiend.
:eek:

lobstar sticks to JJ!