NXE - New Xbox Experience

better than steam Mr. Fly?

I would call those two different animals actually. Xbox Live is mostly a gaming network. STEAM is mostly a distribution network. There of course is some overlap with both. And STEAM certainly isn't free, you pay for it every time you buy a game on it.

I would call those two different animals actually. Xbox Live is mostly a gaming network. STEAM is mostly a distribution network. There of course is some overlap with both. And STEAM certainly isn't free, you pay for it every time you buy a game on it.

half life for $.98 is free enough for me.

besides you pay either way. I just like the factr that steam keeps everything i've Bought onlie for me without me having to dig around for install cds or dvds or anything. from what I hear xbox just takes shit you bought and doesn't even tell you or reemburse you if they take it anyway.

half life for $.98 is free enough for me.

besides you pay either way. I just like the factr that steam keeps everything i've Bought onlie for me without me having to dig around for install cds or dvds or anything. from what I hear xbox just takes shit you bought and doesn't even tell you or reemburse you if they take it anyway.

Half Life is fucking 10 years old! And what the hell are you talking about?