Nuts and Sausages :drool:

I laughed about an HCA thing you posted because I work for Baycare so someone put that there :iono:

so your more of a morton plant girl huh?

nice, hca is horrible!!!!!

i have a offer at mease countryside, but dont want to travel that far. but now im re-considering.

i keep seeing this damn thread and it always makes me want sausage balls. :drool:

I made sausage-stuffed peppers the other night :drool:

Gimme Lean sausage, more spices, shallots, garlic all browned in butter. Throw in some walnuts or pecans at the last minute (pine nuts if you want). Stuff the pepper with the mixture and stop with cheese. Cook at 375 or so foro about 45mins or so or until the cheese is just starting to brown and the pepper is starting to smell like a pepper and getting brown/black.

:drool:

Healthy, tasty, filling, what more would you want?

sausage.... hey shawn its almost that time. i noticed theres double the usual in the freezer just for you!! (its a family thing)

so your more of a morton plant girl huh?

nice, hca is horrible!!!!!

i have a offer at mease countryside, but dont want to travel that far. but now im re-considering.

I'm on med/surg at Mease Dunedin. I've been floated to Countryside a few times and I don't like it there, but I'm just spoiled by the cotrolled chaos of my floor when compared to others.....take the Baycare leap! :cool:

Last edited:
I'm on med/surg at Mease Dunedin. I've been floated to Countryside a few times and I don't like it there, but I'm just spoiled by the cotrolled chaos of my floor when compared to others.....take the Baycare leap! :cool:

i think i will, i hear good things, one of my old co-workers, is a unit director, so she can hook it up. why not, ya know...