Nuts and Sausages :drool:

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
I am trying out a new recipe for Nutty Whole Wheat waffles and Gimme Lean tofu sausage for Sunday brunch.

What is everyone else having?

Is that a pregnancy hormonal thing?

Um, no. I'm not even pregnant. It's a drink made from orange juice, milk, water and ice. There is a restaurant found in malls called Orange Julius that sells a whole assortment of drinks based off the same principle. If you can find one that still serves fries, they have the best fries ever.

i didn't know they served fries.

orange juliuses have been around for AGES. i wouldn't mind one right about now. :drool:

i had a glass of oj, and i'm about to ahve a couple of sausage biscuits for lunch.

i didn't know they served fries.

orange juliuses have been around for AGES. i wouldn't mind one right about now. :drool:

i had a glass of oj, and i'm about to ahve a couple of sausage biscuits for lunch.

Most of the ones around here that used to are moving away from it. It makes me sad cause they really were the very best fries you can get. Always cooked fresh for you.

orange julius's went extinct i though, and sausage and biscuits... isnt that a british meal? toads in a hole i believe.

orange julius's went extinct i though, and sausage and biscuits... isnt that a british meal? toads in a hole i believe.

o_O

No, two franchinses that will probably never die are Dairy Queen and Orange Julius. Berkshire Hathaway (Read: GEICO, Fruit of the Loom, etc.) owns them.

o_O

No, two franchinses that will probably never die are Dairy Queen and Orange Julius. Berkshire Hathaway (Read: GEICO, Fruit of the Loom, etc.) owns them.

dq and julius are owned by the same comp.?

i havent seen one here in florida in quite sometime

Geico and fruit of the Loom are under the same corp? They should send you a clean pair of underwear after each car crash.

They do include a pair in their new customer packet labeled "Keep in your car at all times in case you didn't put a clean pair on".