Now accepting applications!!!

Pandora it's an awesome place to visit if you need to escape the world for a day or two. I want to go on a full moon and do the sweat lodge. I know a few people that have done it and said it was a really awesome experienece.

My wife and her friend went a few weekends ago. They said there was a few hippy girls getting it on by the lake and it looked like they had afros. And not on their heads. ewwww

b_sinning said:
Pandora it's an awesome place to visit if you need to escape the world for a day or two. I want to go on a full moon and do the sweat lodge. I know a few people that have done it and said it was a really awesome experienece.

My wife and her friend went a few weekends ago. They said there was a few hippy girls getting it on by the lake and it looked like they had afros. And not on their heads. ewwww

Mommy, why are those beavers wrestling by the water?

b_sinning said:

Ewwww hairy chicks :barf: .....however a vacation from society would certainly be WONDERFUL right about now. I've been in 'people suck' mode and could use some peace of mind. Thanks for the recommendation b! I'll check this place out. :heart: