nothing like a night of quality dreaming

C

crazymike

You know those nights of dreaming you wish would never end?

Last night I had one main dream that seemed to last forever. It went as follows.

- I get to this hotel and some guys ask about my care (it's for sale IRL too)
- I meet this girl chcking into a hotel who knew me from some other job
- she helps me take stuff up to my room
- we make plans to go out later to a friends
- we get drunk and somehow knock down my friend and he bangs his head and dies
- later that night we sleep together
- the cops come the next morning and question us, say they will be back tomorow
- I meet another girl and somehow end up naked in bed together, then we have sex
- then later that day I tell my dad the cops question my for murder but he's drunk and doesn't care
- then I woke up

dreams like this are way better than real life. I wish I would never wake up sometimes. And when I have dreams that seem to last for days I wake up feeling more refreshed.

You like to kill your friends and sleep with random women?

crazymike said:
I AM!, don't worry.

But seriously, who can control their dreams?

I've heard there are techniques you can use to kind of steer your sleeping mind into dreaming about something you want to. I've never tried it for myself though.

BigDov said:
I've heard there are techniques you can use to kind of steer your sleeping mind into dreaming about something you want to. I've never tried it for myself though.

They work, but only to a limited extent.

crazymike said:
I AM!, don't worry.

But seriously, who can control their dreams?

you can't! i would just be sad if i thought my dreams were better than my real life. :(

BigDov said:
I can sorta do that. If I'm in the middle of a dream and I have to pee I'll get up and go then I can lay back down and fall back asleep where I left off in the dream.

April23 said:
I can sorta do that. If I'm in the middle of a dream and I have to pee I'll get up and go then I can lay back down and fall back asleep where I left off in the dream.

Wow. Whenever I tell myself to get up and pee, I NEVER pick up where I left off........

April23 said:

I can do that sometimes, did it last night in the middle of a dream I *really* wanted to get back to :fly:

the only thing I can control is lucidness. I now have about 3-4 lucid dreams a week.