nothing like a night of quality dreaming

ieholly said:
you can't! i would just be sad if i thought my dreams were better than my real life. :(

dreams are supposed to be better than real life.

Pandora said:
I can usually control mine when it's a good dream. Then I can make stuff happen, my personal favorite is flying or floating :D If I'm having a nightmare I can usually stop it and make myself wake up.

Flying and floating is a glitch in The Matrix, nothing more.

my dreams are either amazingly boring (wake up, go to work, etc.) or deadly. i stopped counting how many times i've died while dreaming. odd to get up wide awake because you just got an adrenaline hit.

I had kind of a weird one before I woke up, well not really weird just kind of surreal.

It felt like I was in Japan but for some reason I know I actually wasnt. Anyhow I was at this Japanese girl house I swear I know who she is and it feels like I've known her for years. The thing that stands out about the house is that its historic and completely spotless and perfect. anyways we are just messing and jokeing around, nothing sexual just buddies like and for some reason she grabs my hand to get me to dance with her. The weird thing is that when she touched me and although I could feel her touch the thought that "This is not real" went through my mind and I woke up. Sucks too. I was enjoying it.

BigDov said:
Do tell. I'd like to be able to control my dreams once in a while ;)

:lol: I don't know how I do it, I guess it's because I'm a light sleeper maybe. I usually just decide to put someone in my dream or make them say something to me...if you follow where Im going with this. I also like to rewind it all and make them have like 5 alternative endings.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I find that very easy, I feel like Im awake most the time Im dreaming anyway, makes it easier to make things happen.

If I have something really on my mind when I go to bed it's almost certain that some of my dreams during the night will be associated with that subject. Sometimes that's a good thing, other times it isn't.

dreamwalker said:
If I have something really on my mind when I go to bed it's almost certain that some of my dreams during the night will be associated with that subject. Sometimes that's a good thing, other times it isn't.

Few of my dreams are associated with things that happened that day. I have to clear my mind completely before I can sleep, it usually takes quite a while. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: I don't know how I do it, I guess it's because I'm a light sleeper maybe. I usually just decide to put someone in my dream or make them say something to me...if you follow where Im going with this. I also like to rewind it all and make them have like 5 alternative endings.

Hmm...... I'm gonna have to try this.