Not Spawning

7450f472beca0c.gif

Not till I'm done Univ + SHO/PRHO and not working 22 hours a day.

My children will probably have a lot of repressed anger for me, as they're off to grammar boarding school when they're 11 till 19. They'll thank me for it.

The only clock I hear is the tick tock of luck running out on me. There must be something in the water.... everyone around me has a baby, is preggers or wants to be. I need to call my doc and schedule something before my ovaries screw everything up and chain me to a crib.

Well at least your outlook is a positive one.

I have an idea though. There are always a lot of ads in local papers offering $5,000 - $7,500 per egg. Sells yours and split the cash with me.

The only clock I hear is the tick tock of luck running out on me. There must be something in the water.... everyone around me has a baby, is preggers or wants to be. I need to call my doc and schedule something before my ovaries screw everything up and chain me to a crib.

:lol:

The egg thing looks like a good idea. I'd so do it.

Well at least your outlook is a positive one.

I have an idea though. There are always a lot of ads in local papers offering $5,000 - $7,500 per egg. Sells yours and split the cash with me.

So someone else could have kids? No thanks. The world is already overrun with people. The only way I'd consider it is if I could be assured they weren't going to be turned into babies.