Not so much complaining as I am searching...

doesn't necc SUCK to be me.

and count your blessings my friend. I am envious.

Yeah it would be nice to have a job that makes you jump out of bed but I don't think that is a realistic goal for EVERYONE. I don't think that many people want to work at McDonald's and just can't wait to scrub toilets. Sometimes you do what you have to do.

It makes me happy that there are so many people on this forum that love their jobs. There needs to be people like that out there in the world. However, the rest of us will be here taking the sucky jobs.

It would be easy for me to say that my job sucks, in fact it would be really easy.

My boss is a whiner and fears anything related to change (in IT, of all businesses), my co-workers hang on his every word and can't think for themselves. Yet I still wake up in the morning, make the decision that I will maintain a positive attitude, and I go to work.

One thing I've learned in the last couple of years, particularly since I've started at my current job and watched walking and talking examples of how NOT to behave, is that it all boils down to your attitude.

Square your shoulders, fake a smile, and get on with it.

Last edited:
It would be easy for me to say that my job sucks, in fact it would be really easy.

My boss is a whiner and fears anything related to change (in IT, of all businesses), my co-workers hang on his every word and can't think for themselves. Yet I still wake up in the morning, make the decision that I will maintain a positive attitude, and I go to work.

One thing I've learned in the last couple of years, particularly since I've started at my current job watched walking and talking examples of how NOT to behave, is that it all boils down to your attitude.

Square your shoulders, fake a smile, and get on with it.

Don't forget to add 'ignore IMs from fly' to that list... :mad:

doesn't necc SUCK to be me.

and count your blessings my friend. I am envious.
Well, I'm sure there are lots of reasons its awesome to be you as well, but it sounds like work isn't one of them, based on your attitude towards it.

you forgot me whose been here a lot longer ;)
I get paid very well to play with toys too
I didn't forget you, I just know who you work for and I know that's anything but fun. ;)

We definitely have our shitty moments here, but, there's at least as many (if not more) moments where I can't breathe because of all the merriment going on.

If I could transfer my coworkers to a company with better overall IT, I'd never want to leave.

We definitely have our shitty moments here, but, there's at least as many (if not more) moments where I can't breathe because of all the merriment going on.

If I could transfer my coworkers to a company with better overall IT, I'd never want to leave.

Your group and our group is awesome. KNYTES group, not so awesome.