Not enough nerdiness here so pics of my collection...

SpangeMonkee said:
dear god. you have issues.

my mini mag and my 4 D mag are plenty for me.
Yes, the technical term i "flashaholic", and I'm not alone.

And to drool, $80 for a flashlight is considered midrange ;)

Finger-beast.jpg

That'll only cost you $2900 (the light that is) :D

don't feel too nerdy, I saw a movie yesterday about a midget who's hobby was watching, following and anything related to trains.

I Robert I said:
[im.g]http://files.theintarweb.net/uf/Finger-beast.jpg[/img]
That'll only cost you $2900 (the light that is) :D

what the hell does a $2900 light do?

crazymike said:
what the hell does a $2900 light do?
Burn a hole through a wall? :p

The thing about that particular light is that it has been sort of a myth among flashaholics. Only a few people have seen it "live" since it was never really intended to be sold to regular people. SureFire then decided to do a limited run of 80 lights to sell to the public. Limited edition -> charge whatever the fuck you want and people will still buy it hehe.

A couple more pics of it:
IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

It's the bright beam among the little tiny ones :)
426592.jpg

Oh and it'll cost you about 15 bucks/hour just to keep it running ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Robert I said:
Burn a hole through a wall? :p

The thing about that particular light is that it has been sort of a myth among flashaholics. Only a few people have seen it "live" since it was never really intended to be sold to regular people. SureFire then decided to do a limited run of 80 lights to sell to the public. Limited edition -> charge whatever the fuck you want and people will still buy it hehe.

Oh and it'll cost you about 15 bucks/hour just to keep it running ;)

$15 an hour, reacharbale batteries much? :p

crazymike said:
$15 an hour, reacharbale batteries much? :p
It would probably be a good idea, yeah :) Rechargable CR123a's are spensive though, but then again it would quickly pay off :D

I have a mag light, some jeep flash lights, some random flash lights and a great big huge battery powered spot light with like 2.5 million candle power or something rediculous

besides the fact that april is an obnoxious spammer, I think your collection is sweet. Me, I collect cheap electric RC cars that end up disassembled, soldered, modified and smashed into a wall at speeds they were never meant to see.

shockthemonkey said:
besides the fact that april is an obnoxious spammer, I think your collection is sweet. Me, I collect cheap electric RC cars that end up disassembled, soldered, modified and smashed into a wall at speeds they were never meant to see.

do you have any nitro cars?