Not Drinking

All of my roomates eat all the food I buy too. Especially the one called Knyte, something about him actually making the money that buys the food. :blah: :blah: :blah:

In all reality, my little sister has had that same problem with her first roomate and is getting to know the joys of dealing with all that. I'm so glad I never have to deal with roomates again.

BeerAd roommates suck. Especially if they were your friends first. I've had better luck with people I didn't know before I lived with them because they had more respect for my personal space and what is mine and theirs. Good luck.

I've had the freeloader issue multiple times with roommates and a few times with my wife because she likes to bring home people that she feels like need help. I've repeatedly tried to explain that typically they need help because they are lazy and not because of bad luck. I have no problem helping people that are suffering due to things out of their control. But if it's a job then McDonalds is always hiring if you really really need a job. Crappy job is better than no job.

BeerAd roommates suck. Especially if they were your friends first. I've had better luck with people I didn't know before I lived with them because they had more respect for my personal space and what is mine and theirs. Good luck.

They are not my friends, they are the roomies friends. We never had problems before he started dating this chick and let this barfly move in. I like both of them personally but I could never live with either of them, sadly I am living with them now not by choice :eek:

In real life there are some who have made their own "Romulan Ale", for instance a mixture of Bacardi® rum, Everclear® alcohol, and Blue Curaçao liqueur, at equal amounts with no diluting liquid (rated at 134-proof). Another known mix is Blue Curaçao, Creme de Banana and cream soda/ginger ale.
That might be tasty, but I'd have to shoot myself for drinking anything called Romulan Ale.