Not a Hero

he was probably just following directions. i've told my kid NEVER to go back into any building...it's not her responsibility to rescue anyone else. i'd HATE to one kid, god forbid, but i don't know if i could live with losing both.

he was probably just following directions. i've told my kid NEVER to go back into any building...it's not her responsibility to rescue anyone else. i'd HATE to one kid, god forbid, but i don't know if i could live with losing both.
that's actually what i think also. especially since he called 911. i know that they would tell him to go outside and stay clear.

Losing a child in not something I would wish on anyone. You never get over it, never. Love them, cherish them because you never know.

My sincerest condolences Kevlar to you and your family.

My dearest and closest friend lost her 4 month old son June of 07. He's not even my child but seeing how much pain she was in and still is, is even hard for me:( She just celebrated what would have been his 2nd birthday this Monday past.:(

:heart::heart::heart::heart::(

I know one of my aunt & uncle were/are torn up at the death of their oldest son.

It's the worst thing ever to have to deal with.

i can't even imagine. nor do i want to. :( :heart: :heart: :heart: i'm so sorry to hear that. :(

My sincerest condolences Kevlar to you and your family.

My dearest and closest friend lost her 4 month old son June of 07. He's not even my child but seeing how much pain she was in and still is, is even hard for me:( She just celebrated what would have been his 2nd birthday this Monday past.:(

My heart aches to a point that is undiscribable and I feel for everyone that has this happen. All time does is teach you how to live with it and look forward to the day you will be together again.

:heart: