Not a BF2 thread

How do they do the C4 explosion jumps with the vehicles? I guess several different people have to put one on to keep them all from detonating. People think of the weirdest things.

I've done a few of those plane to helicopter jumps. They're fun. Or jumping off a building into an APC, etc. BF2 has tons of exploits if you think about it.

Sarcasmo said:
How do they do the C4 explosion jumps with the vehicles? I guess several different people have to put one on to keep them all from detonating. People think of the weirdest things.

I've done a few of those plane to helicopter jumps. They're fun. Or jumping off a building into an APC, etc. BF2 has tons of exploits if you think about it.

I can't figure out the C4 either. If Friendly fire was off, then one of those vehicles wouldn't have exploded (nor would they show damage) but at the same time, the humvees normally don't require more than one C4 to blow it up. But yes, there's 4 people watching or involved blowing up the C4 packages at a certain time

I wish I could fly a plane that well.

Sarcasmo said:
And masturbate.

Like ugly sailors on shore leave.

Look I don't know who told you about the cybering Coqui and I have been doing over the squad mics, but the rumor is only partially accurate.

We let Fly three-way with us.

KNYTE said:
Look I don't know who told you about the cybering Coqui and I have been doing over the squad mics, but the rumor is only partially accurate.

We let Fly three-way with us.

And we are neither ugly nor on shore leave.

Coqui said:
I'm shocked you don't have the explosive ordinance badge. You seem pretty good with them

I don't understand it either to be honest. I think it's for blowing up arty, radar, and UAV, which I don't do very often because there's little point when you play against a commander who knows how to counter it easily.

Coqui said:
:eek:Jesus Christ have you no life?

Keep in mind that's over the past 2 months. I never play non-stat servers. And I haven't played for more than 2 hours this week.

KNYTE said:
I don't understand it either to be honest. I think it's for blowing up arty, radar, and UAV, which I don't do very often because there's little point when you play against a commander who knows how to counter it easily.

Basic Explosive Ordinance:
- 13 kills with mines/claymores/C4 in 1 round

That's all it takes to get that badge

nice job sarc! me=jealous...though I should be able to catch you soon if I'm doing 2000 pts per week :)

why_ask_why said:
nice job sarc! me=jealous...though I should be able to catch you soon if I'm doing 2000 pts per week :)

Playing assault 99% of the time is a good way to get nowhere fast in terms of points, awards, etc. 2 points per kill, some occasional cp captures. That's about it.

Sarcasmo said:
Playing assault 99% of the time is a good way to get nowhere fast in terms of points, awards, etc. 2 points per kill, some occasional cp captures. That's about it.

Yeah but I can never seem to get my teammates to hold still long enough for me to repair them, resupply them, or heal them.